Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Rippers

Originally posted by Will_518@1 July 2003 - 19:36
    I'm not a fed, just a bit curious. Wasn't really asking for names either, just interested in rips in general.
    For a start I'm in Uk, and i'm no James Bond. Also I'm 56k, the FBI surely have faster connection than that!
    Now you mention it, how did people know when FLT disbanded? did they have a site, or posted on forums, or through some general rumour?

When is Vice City gonna get ripped?! Oh, forget, it's already ripped. But, PEOPLE DON'T SHARE!
    They released an NFO (I assume you know what that is) saying they're closing their doors, after 16 years of glory.

2. Games   -   #12
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by AznRocky+2 July 2003 - 05:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznRocky @ 2 July 2003 - 05:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@1 July 2003 - 08:10
    will 518 is working with the FBI&#33;&#33; Only a fed would ask questions like that...hmm...

...ok everyone call your ISP and tell them to cancel your payment plans. Throw away your computers then meet me under palm bridge in Miami florida.

you&#39;ll never catch me copper...never&#33;&#33;&#33;
    oh gosh u made me laugh on that 1 badly&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Well thank you very much. I aim to please...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12