Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not able to install Vista... Going Crazy

KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Buddy, most of the apps dosen't work on 64 bit, switch to 32 bit, i faced the same problem b4, i wasn't able to install or mount anything.

Also i would suggest if u r interested in Vista, then u better install the "Tiny Vista" it's a cracked version of the Vista and many requirements reduced to compatible the poor computers performance.
    FLiP all the way!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I have Vista64 running without any hardware or software issues.
    In point of fact, Vista downloaded the correct 64-bit drivers for my webcam whereas if I didn't have the driver disk, I wouldn't be able to get it running in XP.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    sexydingo's Avatar ☆Trance Addict☆ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I remember having issues with correct RAID drivers. More specifically there were none for my RAID controller under Vista. I was not happy.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by munaaf View Post
    Im not sure of an answer to your problem but looking at you sig stats, 1gb ram is not enough to run ultimate even if you got it installed, it is recommended 2gb at least
    Worked Fine On My P 2.8
    1 RAM (DDR1 400)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hackforfun View Post
    Windows Vista is an oxymorn!!! swith back to XP
    What's an oxymorn?

...and we'll have no swithing (whatever it is) in this forum, thankyouverymuch; this is a family area and there's kids about.
    assuming he is somehow making fun of windows vista by calling the name an oxymoron, i think he is confusing the word 'vista' as being defined as a beautiful landscape, which i am pretty sure is what it connotatively means, instead of just a plain landscape.

vista: (noun) a view or prospect, esp. one seen through a long, narrow avenue or passage, as between rows of trees or houses.

so i think he was making fun of vista's gui.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hey imasoldier, You can't install vista ultimate 64bit on a 32bit windows, you have to install xp 64bit version first before you can install you vista ultimate 64bit version.
    BTW......you want the best burning software in the world fuck nero and alcohol.....try ashampoo burning studio7....it really kicks ASS! GOOD LUCK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12