Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An open letter

MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Damnit!!! Wrong Sodding Account And I Cant Change It. This Wasnt Cheese's Rant It Was Mine. So Add Stupidity To The Primary Abuse - Crabgirl.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 08-16-2007 at 04:41 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    ANYWAYS. HERE IS THE ORIGINAL RANT.

It has come to my attention that people sometimes find things other people say offensive. Well that's just tough luck because life is like that. People believe different things and find different things funny. So fucking what!

I'm not a racist but I dislike polish men because I find many of them to be overly friendly. Ditto Albanian men, and ditto many Nigerian men.

I can't stand the Liverpudlian accent and I generally find Texans to be a bit retarded. Just because I believe these things doesnt make them true but I AM entitled to my opinion.

Many of us here get on the high horse just for the sake of it - myself included and thats just the way it is.

We are all a bunch of wankspanners.

Anyway I'm off now and wont be back for days. When I do return I expect to see this thread full of as much abuse directed at me personally as possible.

Crabgirl.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Well said crabgirl ......I think that's a fair point and those sorts of views don't make someone a racist in my opinion...
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I was just watching this japanese thing, what was awesome.

It had this race of wimmins fighting a bunch of bipedal robot-deer-rabbit-thingies, and no one ever won, 'cos they were too evenly matched, like.

When it was getting close to the end, it became clear that all the main characters secretly wanted teh cawk, rly. And also that the two races in the war were making a third race, which turned out to be blokes, 'cos it was the only way to get peace, they said.

I think we can all learn something from that.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    We are all a bunch of wankspanners.
    I think it's just you.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I was just watching this japanese thing, what was awesome.

It had this race of wimmins fighting a bunch of bipedal robot-deer-rabbit-thingies, and no one ever won, 'cos they were too evenly matched, like.

When it was getting close to the end, it became clear that all the main characters secretly wanted teh cawk, rly. And also that the two races in the war were making a third race, which turned out to be blokes, 'cos it was the only way to get peace, they said.

I think we can all learn something from that.
    i think i speak for us all when i say link plz.

i also agree with whatever cg said about getting rid of all the blacks, jews and mexicans

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    we should starts with the jews though as i watched oceans 11 for the first time last night and the jewish guy who funded it all was really annoying, i think it was his accent? he's not in oceans 12 is he?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I hope you won't be behaving like this when we go to Belgrade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Is it rude to say ''go fuck a cunt'' ???
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    No, but it would be wishful thinking on your part

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast