I dispise,

Nsync
    Hanson
    Backstreet boys
    britney spears
    poison
    limp bizkit
    incubus
    rolling stones(i like the music but mick jagger has got to go)

and the list goes on

2. Music   -   #22
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Liam Lynch...can someone please give me a gun and end is career before it goes any further...he has to be the nerdiest, unentertaining, ugliest, talentless and most annoying person in the world...i mean there are underground bands doing it tuff out there and you have this little shit screaming a few words *WHATEVER* and plays one chord on the guitar and just because he can direct videos he thinks he can start a music career...I mean he has a face for video directing (that way we can't see him)...I mean what is he trying to prove...that talentless f*cks still rule the music world...i mean id rather listen to R&B or 50cent or even Eminem than this no talent w*anker...I mean if he had anything going for him it would be ok i guess...but he has got f*cking nothing...he should be banned from the musicworld and the music industry...I mean the RIAA will just laugh at anyone who downloaded his sh!t and pitty them....I think the RIAA might have a sense of humor when it comes to him...So a good way to get the RIAA off your back would be to download this utter crap and put it somewhere thats shared and never ever listen to it....And i don't know how he can go around running his mouth paying out the nu-metal bands and the popstars...I mean most of them have millions and millions of album sales, No1 albums and No1 singles...And he comes up and sells 25 records and thinks he is the best in the world...I mean he is a f*cking retard he deserves to be beaten severly with a baseball bat...Anyways im gonna stop there cause i could go on for ages....

3. Music   -   #23
    Twist3r
    whats wronge with limp bizkit.... i like them

i gotta admit i listend to hansen in 3rd grade

but now i like heavy shit like slipknot and mudvaine

DUDE that one girl in Destinsy Child IS SO HOT

4. Music   -   #24
    Poster
    Everclear! They F'n suck, every song sounds the same. I think they only know 3 chords.

5. Music   -   #25
    porkshit
    all boy band are at the top of course..but next to them, NAPALM DEATH. they are the most weirdest most twisted band EVER. their songs arent even music..they are just noise basically....

6. Music   -   #26
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@1 July 2003 - 02:36
    Liam Lynch...can someone please give me a gun and end is career before it goes any further...he has to be the nerdiest, unentertaining, ugliest, talentless and most annoying person in the world...i mean there are underground bands doing it tuff out there and you have this little shit screaming a few words *WHATEVER* and plays one chord on the guitar and just because he can direct videos he thinks he can start a music career...I mean he has a face for video directing (that way we can't see him)...I mean what is he trying to prove...that talentless f*cks still rule the music world...i mean id rather listen to R&B or 50cent or even Eminem than this no talent w*anker...I mean if he had anything going for him it would be ok i guess...but he has got f*cking nothing...he should be banned from the musicworld and the music industry...I mean the RIAA will just laugh at anyone who downloaded his sh!t and pitty them....I think the RIAA might have a sense of humor when it comes to him...So a good way to get the RIAA off your back would be to download this utter crap and put it somewhere thats shared and never ever listen to it....And i don't know how he can go around running his mouth paying out the nu-metal bands and the popstars...I mean most of them have millions and millions of album sales, No1 albums and No1 singles...And he comes up and sells 25 records and thinks he is the best in the world...I mean he is a f*cking retard he deserves to be beaten severly with a baseball bat...Anyways im gonna stop there cause i could go on for ages....
    Damn Celerystalksme looks like this topic stuck a nerve. It seems that you have a lot of hate for this guy.

7. Music   -   #27
    Limp Bizkit
    Manufactured boy bands (BSB, N'SYNC ect....)
    "Power Pop" (Blink -182-, Sum 41, Simple Plan, Good Charlottle...ect)
    Everclear
    Eminem

Too many too name...

8. Music   -   #28
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+1 July 2003 - 13:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank &#064; 1 July 2003 - 13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@1 July 2003 - 02:36
    Liam Lynch...can someone please give me a gun and end is career before it goes any further...he has to be the nerdiest, unentertaining, ugliest, talentless and most annoying person in the world...i mean there are underground bands doing it tuff out there and you have this little shit screaming a few words *WHATEVER* and plays one chord on the guitar and just because he can direct videos he thinks he can start a music career...I mean he has a face for video directing (that way we can&#39;t see him)...I mean what is he trying to prove...that talentless f*cks still rule the music world...i mean id rather listen to R&B or 50cent or even Eminem than this no talent w*anker...I mean if he had anything going for him it would be ok i guess...but he has got f*cking nothing...he should be banned from the musicworld and the music industry...I mean the RIAA will just laugh at anyone who downloaded his sh&#33;t and pitty them....I think the RIAA might have a sense of humor when it comes to him...So a good way to get the RIAA off your back would be to download this utter crap and put it somewhere thats shared and never ever listen to it....And i don&#39;t know how he can go around running his mouth paying out the nu-metal bands and the popstars...I mean most of them have millions and millions of album sales, No1 albums and No1 singles...And he comes up and sells 25 records and thinks he is the best in the world...I mean he is a f*cking retard he deserves to be beaten severly with a baseball bat...Anyways im gonna stop there cause i could go on for ages....
    Damn Celerystalksme looks like this topic stuck a nerve. It seems that you have a lot of hate for this guy. [/b][/quote]
    Least i just named one person

unlike everyone else naming 1000 bands...It seemes like most people only like one or two bands...

and im gonna stand up for everclear...i got all their albums and im proud in saying that...their songs do not all sound the same...they know only 3 chords...SO DO ALMOST EVERY OTHER FUCKING BAND YOU STUPID FUCKING SANCHEZ...

*there feels better*

laters

9. Music   -   #29
    Poster
    Cheeky girls and Bon Jovi are two from my list. B)

10. Music   -   #30
    Jayhawk
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+30 June 2003 - 19:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 30 June 2003 - 19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jayhawk@30 June 2003 - 23:43
    well i am very anti Good Charolette and Pearl Jam dont know why but i am
    Owwwww good one Jayhawk, I had forgotten about them. Man Good Charlotte stinks and so does Pearl Jam. I wish I would have thought of those stinkeroos [/b][/quote]
    like but i hate them for different reasons than most people. I hate GC cause that was the only CD my X-Girlfriend had and listened to and it was all the time got annoying so i told myself that i would hate them and not give them a chance. Then Pearl Jam i just didnt feel the need to like them so i didnt yeah

I hate Kid Rock as well
    Eminem
    might as well throw in all rap while i am at it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast