Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: scn for trade

  1. #1
    xzander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    492
    pm me with your offer

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    israel
    Age
    29
    Posts
    399
    if its acc, its not allowd here...

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    xzander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by kondason View Post
    if its acc, its not allowd here...
    why?

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,363
    u are from RP , right ??
    there is some rulz here man
    u will know why soon
    there is some deals between FST and some trackers like NB , RTS , SCN and don't ever think about trading FTN here cause of too manythings just don't think about it

    i just want to help u to get familiar here that's all
    i'm not ur enemy
    rulz are on u and me
    we are in the same tunnel hahaha
    goodluck here man

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NoWhere Man
    Posts
    2,164
    there is no deal between scn and fst its only spies of this tracker

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    xzander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post
    u are from RP , right ??
    there is some rulz here man
    u will know why soon
    there is some deals between FST and some trackers like NB , RTS , SCN and don't ever think about trading FTN here cause of too manythings just don't think about it

    i just want to help u to get familiar here that's all
    i'm not ur enemy
    rulz are on u and me
    we are in the same tunnel hahaha
    goodluck here man
    ok,thanks about this information but i'm not from RB

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexson777 View Post
    there is no deal between scn and fst its only spies of this tracker
    oh thanxx for the info man

    Quote Originally Posted by xzander View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post
    u are from RP , right ??
    there is some rulz here man
    u will know why soon
    there is some deals between FST and some trackers like NB , RTS , SCN and don't ever think about trading FTN here cause of too manythings just don't think about it

    i just want to help u to get familiar here that's all
    i'm not ur enemy
    rulz are on u and me
    we are in the same tunnel hahaha
    goodluck here man
    ok,thanks about this information but i'm not from RB

    are u sure
    i mean R.P
    it's a forum
    i saw a person with the same nikname
    anyway
    welcome in FST

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    xzander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    492
    no, really i'm not member there and there is one Xzander only but the others are fake

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Peter North's Avatar Porn Star BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,835
    Agent47 is going to like this....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •