Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exigo contact

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricEel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrico View Post
    Is this site still operational? I was a member there, but am unable to log in anymore.
    You probably got banned.
    Thanks for your quick response.

Do you think that you can get banned for non use? I was a member in good standing with something like a 4 to 1 ratio. However, my home was being renovated, so my desktop where I did all of my torenting was in storage for about six months, and I did not do anything during that time.

Too bad, because I really did like the site. Well, if anyone has any info on how I might be able to get back on again, I would really appreciate you letting me know.

By the way, this really does seem to be an excellent forum.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    someone woke up on the wrong side of the bad today *cough* t... *cough*

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrico View Post
    Is this site still operational? I was a member there, but am unable to log in anymore.
    You probably got banned.
    good call.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post

You probably got banned.
    good call.

Like I said, I was a member in good standing with something like a 4 to 1 ratio. However, my home was being renovated, so my desktop computer where I did all of my torenting was in storage for about six months, and I did not do anything during that time. So maybe they kicked me off because of that. I don't know. If anyone has any info concerning how I can go about getting back on, I would greatly appreciate it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    I am not on there but most trackers have a 3 month and your disabled rule so you are not really banned and if what you say is true then you should be able to join again if you ever get the chance as long as you use a different nick then the one before, but I could be wrong on this since I don't know there site rules on disabled accounts for inactivity.

As for getting back on maybe have your invitee make a plea to the staff to see if he can get your account re-enabled by explaining your situation.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    I am not on there but most trackers have a 3 month and your disabled rule so you are not really banned and if what you say is true then you should be able to join again if you ever get the chance as long as you use a different nick then the one before, but I could be wrong on this since I don't know there site rules on disabled accounts for inactivity.

As for getting back on maybe have your invitee make a plea to the staff to see if he can get your account re-enabled by explaining your situation.
    Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, the guy who invited me was some random dude I met on Oink who I wll not be able to get in touch with again. Oh well, hopefully at some point I will get another invite from someone. I really do like the site.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by unbri View Post
    i dont even have an e**** account there is no need to call me names...my friend didnt want to post as he has an account there and needed to contact them for something. jeez
    On the front page:

For anyone with any account issues, account bans or general account issues, you now have a 24/7 resource at your disposal. Please login to irc server irc.p2p-network.net and join channel #e****.accounts for any of these issues. This is NOT the place to beg for invites/accounts!

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    lol, no one is ever in there that i have seen

srsly, 2 or 3 staffers (not to mention you and myself, skiz) lurk around these parts and can make the necessary arrangements to get to the staffers

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Feeling Clammy
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    then have your friend pm me if there is a problem with his account; i do not do favors, and i am sick of users pming me to get their foot in the door
    Then quit acting like you are the big man. i dont think you are staff there but acting like you have a say just makes it worse.....
    Last edited by pawned; 05-21-2008 at 01:25 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    i dont even have an e**** account there is no need to call me names...my friend didnt want to post as he has an account there and needed to contact them for something. jeez
    On the front page:

For anyone with any account issues, account bans or general account issues, you now have a 24/7 resource at your disposal. Please login to irc server irc.p2p-network.net and join channel #e****.accounts for any of these issues. This is NOT the place to beg for invites/accounts!
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    On the front page:

Thanks, I got my answer. I was inactive for too long. I was told that I will need to get another invite to get back on. Hopefully at some point I will.
    Last edited by mtrico; 05-21-2008 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12