Thread: nsane productions - Goodbye...

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    The "Better than sex!" site will be closing down soon...

Posted by nsane: "I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my last month here on the site. I've canceled all our hosting accounts and will be making personal backups of the servers here shortly (so I might be back sometime in the future). But after this month is over there will only be an empty domain left online with no actual site.

Basically, I just can't handle this shit anymore. I've got problem after problem piling up on me and I need to do something to ease the stress or I'm ganna go fucking mad. I haven't had any work in the real world for months now, my girlfriend pretty much dumped me the other day, I have to move into a small ass apartment in a few months and my car's been broke down forever and a day now -- which I have no money to fix. Just to name a few...

I don't really know what else to say beyond that. It's been a great 4-5 years since I've opened the site and I've met a lot of really cool people during that time. But with all this stress I think it's finally time to call it quits and throw in the towel. All good things must come to an end after all.

So goodbye and farewell everyone -- it's been fun!"

Words can not express how I feel...and crap, I'm going to have to change my sig.

Source: nsane Forums
    Homepage: nsane productions
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 08-17-2007 at 03:21 AM. Reason: too emo to get it wright...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    ahh sad to see him go, btw wasn't nsane our member?
    soon after klite's last release he started to making his own based on K2.7 right? and ofcorse NOD32 fix.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    I was hoping someone would post this. Sad to see the site go... it's a great place for software.

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Tis' sad.

5. News (Archive)   -   #5
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    There is softex.meganet.lt
    and 9down.com
    Not likes of 'nsanes but they are pretty accurate and fresh. Just use NoScript (Firefox) when u are on site!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. News (Archive)   -   #6
    tacoflavakiss's Avatar Not My Blood!! BT Rep: +4
    This is sad

7. News (Archive)   -   #7
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..