Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PC Version Of Bioshock Uses Anti Piracy System.

Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    any updates?
    Rent this space

2. Games   -   #32
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Hmm it works the same as the crack.. it just brings up the option to put in the serial number and well... we don't have any serial numbers out yet.

3. Games   -   #33
    tracertong's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiranai_Baka View Post
    Reports say mini-image on mininova works! Going to test it now!
    what is the verdict captain ?!

4. Games   -   #34
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Uh??

I haven't downloaded a PC game in a while but since when do PC games not get cracked before official release? Or the same day?

I'm surprised to tell you the tuth. A few days after release and this game is not cracked yet? Whatever happened to the old days when games would be released before they hit the stores all cracked. Is this normal or this game just uses some crazy activation method?

I think the last game I downloaded was the Transformers game and before that I had not downloaded a major PC game in probably over a year. I'm surprised that this game is not cracked yet though.

It's also interesting how there used to be so many movie releases a while ago and now the only thing released are very crappy CAM releases for the first 2 weeks or so. I guess the best pirate warez groups have been put behind jails already.

5. Games   -   #35
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Uh??

I haven't downloaded a PC game in a while but since when do PC games not get cracked before official release? Or the same day?

I'm surprised to tell you the tuth. A few days after release and this game is not cracked yet? Whatever happened to the old days when games would be released before they hit the stores all cracked. Is this normal or this game just uses some crazy activation method?

I think the last game I downloaded was the Transformers game and before that I had not downloaded a major PC game in probably over a year. I'm surprised that this game is not cracked yet though.

It's also interesting how there used to be so many movie releases a while ago and now the only thing released are very crappy CAM releases for the first 2 weeks or so. I guess the best pirate warez groups have been put behind jails already.
    I can think of 2 games right now that were also a royal pain in the ass to crack! King Kong and Suffering 2 Ties That Bind. Both use starforce! I think I may just get the xbox version so I don't have to worry about how many times I can install it and rootkits and shit like that! But the price is fucking atrocious!!

6. Games   -   #36
    jackwho's Avatar Smiling Assasin BT Rep: +3
    Do what i did.......At our local computer store they have a 7 day return policy which means if you dont like it you can get a 100% refund.
    I bought the game on Monday and returned it on Tuesday with some STUPID story about my computer dosent have the capability of running the game or its not my style of game etc.........Im playing the game now and i didnt even download the huuuuge gb torrent............I`m Happy

7. Games   -   #37
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Wow they actually accept that excuse?

8. Games   -   #38
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I didn't think anyone takes returns on software. Especially not on games haha

9. Games   -   #39
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Most don't these days but I must admit I did it a few times
    Rent this space

10. Games   -   #40
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Buy the new games at a cheap price and share the old games, thats my thing. I dont think new games should cost 50 or 60 dollars tho, which is why when i buy new games , i buy them at 30 or 40 dollars.

About trying to get around the anti piracy system, well as i said go out and support the new games and share the old ones. If bioshock is at a 50 or 60 dollar price tag, i would suggest you wait it or download a version, and buy it when the price drops.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast