Thread: Band Width

Heeeeeeeeeeelp! why is my kazza lite search only finding bandwidths of 46 max

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Because everbody ran away.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Seriously, I'm finding people with "1" bandwidth limits. Those bastards from fileshare.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Time@29 June 2003 - 09:01
    Seriously, I'm finding people with "1" bandwidth limits. Those bastards from fileshare.
    Its slim pickins my friend, and I'm serious too, read my sig.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by REALITY+29 June 2003 - 08:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY &#064; 29 June 2003 - 08:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Time@29 June 2003 - 09:01
    Seriously, I&#39;m finding people with "1" bandwidth limits. Those bastards from fileshare.
    Its slim pickins my friend, and I&#39;m serious too, read my sig. [/b][/quote]
    then what are u still doing here then? kind of hypocratic isnt it?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by tommo68@29 June 2003 - 02:34
    Heeeeeeeeeeelp&#33; why is my kazza lite search only finding bandwidths of 46 max&nbsp;
    :rtfaq:
    Why is the maximum bandwidth on my search results only just [some value] ?

This bandwidth value is calculated by how fast you have downloaded previously. So it is merely an indication of your bandwidth (or speed) which is based on the speeds of your previous downloads. So if you download fast once, you will see that the value has increased next time when you do a search.

So don&#39;t worry. This bandwidth value DOES NOT have any affect on your ACTUAL maximum bandwidth (and download speed).

Everytime you re-install Kazaa Lite, the value will be reset to it default value.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    what if their 56k users

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    i was having the same problem as you, try reinstalling kazaa.