Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ftn

tacoflavakiss's Avatar Not My Blood!! BT Rep: +4
    Hey,

I am aware fellow FST members that you are bombarded with these kinds of threads daily. I truly am sorry for bombarding you with one more.

To put it plainly, I want an FTN invite. From what I’ve heard and read it simply sounds incredible.

I want it to be made absolutely clear that I desire this tracker not for its rarity, but for its quality. I want FTN for its nice community, fantastic content, great speeds, and super fast pre-times.

I desire an invite for this tracker so much I have even written a haiku:

I want FTN
    It sounds so incredible
    I want an invite

If given an invite I promise to follow the site’s rules closely and of course never cheat under any circumstances.

Thank you for your time.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Good Luck nices bump
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sct sucks ass.
    You want fries with that?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    yes i too have heard about ftn ,but never got a chance to view inside i hope u will get it buddy

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    wow, thats how you do it?
    and to think I been wasting my time trading, struggling, enduring, sacrificing,
    buffing low level to swap for higher level, and all I had to do was ask???
    oy vey....I guess you really "NEED" it too like so many sorryful others.
    good luck,,really I mean it...
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    lol hangemhigh, sorry to tell you, but the pool of people that would be willing to invite a known trader to ftn is probably much smaller than those willing to invite someone that sounds genuine. your sense of having earned your spot in the bittorrent community is severely misguided.
    I do not trade accounts or invites!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxydog2000 View Post
    lol hangemhigh, sorry to tell you, but the pool of people that would be willing to invite a known trader to ftn is probably much smaller than those willing to invite someone that sounds genuine. your sense of having earned your spot in the bittorrent community is severely misguided.
    it wasn't I that ask for an ftn numbnut,,,,your a lammer,,
    and your sense is lacking common.....
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    tacoflavakiss's Avatar Not My Blood!! BT Rep: +4
    Hangemhigh, where did I say in my original post that I "needed" an FTN invite?

Thanks to everyone else for your kind words.
    Last edited by tacoflavakiss; 08-16-2007 at 05:21 AM. Reason: added second part of post

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tacoflavakiss View Post
    Hangemhigh, where did I say in my original post that I "needed" an FTN invite?

Thanks to everyone else for your kind words.
    your initial post has SIX "I WANT" and ONE "I DESIRE"
    that equals one or more "I NEED" in my opinion..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I am rather skeptic about this project. Why U? Why not hundreds of others? I am missing something here. U haven't given us any sound arguments just expressed Your wishes. I appreciate Your optimism, although I do not share it.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast