Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: T3 On Irc Now (workprint)

Couple of things:
    • TMD AREN'T a realease group. They rip/re-encode/whatever
    • A movie will not appear either as a TMD copy or on Kazaa first. Ever.
    • Last time SMF released anything (beffore their hulk workprint) was 10/02. They aren't exactly at the top spot.

If www.vcdquality.com doesn't work (down etc..), try www1.vcdquality.com!

Meh./

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by macman@2 July 2003 - 10:06
    Couple of things:
    • TMD AREN'T a realease group. They rip/re-encode/whatever
    • A movie will not appear either as a TMD copy or on Kazaa first. Ever.
    • Last time SMF released anything (beffore their hulk workprint) was 10/02. They aren't exactly at the top spot.
    If www.vcdquality.com doesn't work (down etc..), try www1.vcdquality.com!

Meh./
    tmd shouldnt ripp cam movies... they suck at it

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    A file dosent necessarily have to be on vcdquality as the files shown there are releases by groups like erestotic, centropy, etc. There is a very small chance this would happen but someone could go to the cinema with a cam and put the film up on kazza and vcdquality wouldnt even know about it.

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    all u whinging whining women in this thread, i can verify that it is out..i got it from a guy in japan via FTP about 10 days ago (T3-Rise of the Machines Xvid).you wont find it anywhere on kazaa or on IRC,so everyone d/loading those "working copies" or "workprints" , enjoy your copy of "bambii" or whatever it turns out 2 b...lol

Dont pm me unless u got T1 or T3 connection,cables too slow so is dsl

By the way TMD sux!!!!!!

PS: I love that blonde Bitches red leather cladded ass!!!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    Originally posted by KLMaster@2 July 2003 - 12:55
    A file dosent necessarily have to be on vcdquality as the files shown there are releases by groups like erestotic, centropy, etc. There is a very small chance this would happen but someone could go to the cinema with a cam and put the film up on kazza and vcdquality wouldnt even know about it.
    So your saying some guy would go into a theatre and film it? Only if they're very knowledgeable in ripping the video from tape, encoding it and releasing it to the public, then that could happen. But the chance of their releases being anything other then a Cam are very small. Getting high quality releases like telesyncs or telecines will only be available by the big groups. And for one guy to release the file fast to a whole community would take a while. People would think your file's a fake and not download it. Plus the quality of the video would suck.

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    Originally posted by that1dude+2 July 2003 - 14:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (that1dude @ 2 July 2003 - 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by infamous@2 July 2003 - 09:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-that1dude
    @2 July 2003 - 00:36
    im downloading a workprint version of t3 which is
    [tmd]terminator 3 rise of the machines(smf)wp(2of2)
    right now and ill let you know if its real or not.
    peace

how did it come along? was it a fake or real copy?
    it was a fake or something.
    everytime i tried to view it my computer would fuck up so i deleted it but i checked and it was the same exact size as the hulk 2of2 and so that guy was right it was most likely the hulk. so i suggest maybe not downloading it [/b][/quote]
    thx alot for that . Saved my poor dial up modem from downloading for 30 hrs

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    ok someone get a mod in here and close this pos

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567