Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: exigo

pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    I wouldn't trust a giveaway of level 1 in here, never mind a level 9, you can just see the mayhem that would follow, immediately followed by the offering of said level 9 for trade for something they actually want as they only got said E**** for the value it offers over the content it offers.
    I realize what you're saying, but what is inferred from that is that unless you have a friend with invite privileges at a high leveled tracker (which most of us don't in the case of E****, I'm sure), you can only get there by trading.
    Sorry, I can't accept that. If that's true then we may as well give up on the filesharing concept entirely.
    Last edited by pro267; 09-01-2007 at 07:51 PM.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    I wouldn't trust a giveaway of level 1 in here, never mind a level 9, you can just see the mayhem that would follow, immediately followed by the offering of said level 9 for trade for something they actually want as they only got said E**** for the value it offers over the content it offers.
    I realize what you're saying, but what is inferred from that is that unless you have a friend with invite privileges at a high leveled tracker (which most of us don't in the case of E****, I'm sure), you can only get there by trading.
    Sorry, I can't accept that. If that's true then we may as well give up on the filesharing concept entirely.
    What you infer is a million miles from the truth, and probably 99% of E**** members got there without the need of FST or trading.

If you keep asking, keep helping others and make a friend or two along the way, and do not get there by trading alone, then doors will open for you and you will get what you deserve, if that is an E**** invite by someone here, or elsewhere, who knows?

You can of course get there quicker by other methods, which are not to be condoned, but the least worst of them is offering an invite of similar value.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post

What you infer is a million miles from the truth, and probably 99% of E**** members got there without the need of FST or trading.

If you keep asking, keep helping others and make a friend or two along the way, and do not get there by trading alone, then doors will open for you and you will get what you deserve, if that is an E**** invite by someone here, or elsewhere, who knows?

You can of course get there quicker by other methods, which are not to be condoned, but the least worst of them is offering an invite of similar value.
    some people trade accounts here as if ther whole life depends on it .. lol and when they finally recieve an account or invite in one of those high level trackers , they dont even actively use it...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Shafter's Avatar Account Magician
    My best advice is to be active in the bt community, show interest in lossless music and learn how to use eac. Trading is certainly not the way to do it. You and the user you were invited by will be really bummed when your accounts are disabled.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafter View Post
    My best advice is to be active in the bt community, show interest in lossless music and learn how to use eac. Trading is certainly not the way to do it. You and the user you were invited by will be really bummed when your accounts are disabled.
    Haha GJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123