Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Request for Exigo

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    This is NOT a "trader section"

It's posters like you that are trying to turn it into a "trader section" though.

It is BT Invites forum, and ALL matters pertaining to that subject.
    yea berry89

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    yeah a better place,i think you can say that , for friendship member, i am not so friendship, that why i talk like that, dont get offended. i always think if you want something in this life you must work on it. anyway forget it. wheni came here i was able to choose 2 direction, trading to get what i want or be nice,contribute,help each other and waiting someday someone do that thing to me too. and i choose the first one.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by berry89 View Post
    yeah a better place,i think you can say that , for friendship member, i am not so friendship, that why i talk like that, dont get offended. i always think if you want something in this life you must work on it. anyway forget it. wheni came here i was able to choose 2 direction, trading to get what i want or be nice,contribute,help each other and waiting someday someone do that thing to me too. and i choose the first one.
    yea if u ever want uk-t, ftwr, or revolt...ill guarantee it that you wont get it through trading

bump

bump
    Last edited by nikmash232; 08-18-2007 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    what u mean that if u want ftwr ukt and rewvolty u wont get it through trading???

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    what u mean that if u want ftwr ukt and rewvolty u wont get it through trading???
    I think all invites meant to be free

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    they are mate. but people want decent members to have them and not traders.

ive been searching 4 some sites aswell but free = impossible

by trading you do get closer although i tend to hardly trade.

i usually throw members some free invites from time to time but ive been searching forever really andnot gotten closerto some that i have wanted!
    Last edited by tintin123; 08-18-2007 at 09:40 PM. Reason: spacebar messed up

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27

i usually throw members some free invites from time to time but ive been searching forever really andnot gotten closerto some that i have wanted!
    hey believe me you will get some free stuff...and since you say that once i get invites to some of my level 7 and up accounts then i would gladly give you one...since you seem like a decent member

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    well said KFlint, if u need to trade ...........trade, if u need to ask freely .....ask freely
    some sites are better for free though ( level 9 and above)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

i just got all the really high level for free..believe it..being nice is way cooler..if ur a one way trader..what would u do if u got scammed with ur most valuable account..if the thing that happend with bit-hdtv happened to u.. n u lost all ur accounts..friends would hook u up with whatever u lost gladly..but for a straight trader with not a single friend but just a trading..u wont find much help really..n thats 2 u berry..
    Been There, Done That

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    yea u got a point there

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast