Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does this BitMeTV worth?!

Tbag's Avatar Sct and Fst Whore BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i think with this acc you should get at least level 8.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I very much doubt you will get anything beginning with F.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    I very much doubt you will get anything beginning with F.
    I will take my Chances

P.S.
    in my Opinion it really worth that

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    In your opinion you might think it is worth a pot of gold, in my opinion you will not get an F.

I would not give you much more than 1 level higher, simple reason is it is too easily lost, BitmeTV staff are too trigger happy at disabling accounts for many reasons, sometimes whole invite trees get deleted, and you have no idea what is happening further up the chain in your tree, if it proves that any one account was traded or cheating, bang - the whole lot gets lost, now would you risk giving a high level F for something that will might be gone in 1 week or 1 month, and it was not your fault?? No, I don't think so.

And the simple fact it is going to be a traded BitmeTV account is another chance it might get disabled quite quickly.

Your expectation level is set too high.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    In your opinion you might think it is worth a pot of gold, in my opinion you will not get an F.

I would not give you much more than 1 level higher, simple reason is it is too easily lost, BitmeTV staff are too trigger happy at disabling accounts for many reasons, sometimes whole invite trees get deleted, and you have no idea what is happening further up the chain in your tree, if it proves that any one account was traded or cheating, bang - the whole lot gets lost, now would you risk giving a high level F for something that will might be gone in 1 week or 1 month, and it was not your fault?? No, I don't think so.

And the simple fact it is going to be a traded BitmeTV account is another chance it might get disabled quite quickly.

But I guarantee it won't get Disabled for trading or bad invite tree
    I have my Precautions,m8
    I know what I'm Doing here and elsewhere
    and I know how to secure myself and others trading with me

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

If you have a VIP account with 300GB buffer, and you go to their IRC, they will enable the account if you where banned because of someone else up in your tree.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Bump

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    d7thsign's Avatar Proud Pinay!! BT Rep: +5
    can i offer you fresh 1 year account on rapidshare??

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    level 7

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    something that will might be gone in 1 week or 1 month, and it was not your fault?? No, I don't think so.
    It's not Oink, so you can be pretty sure that if account is disabled it's your fault. Probably it will be a second+ account for anyone who takes it and that's another story.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast