Thread: Internet Call Waiting

私は日本語を知らない。
    I'm looking for a good program that will allow me to answer incoming calls while online. Like AOL offers. (What do you know something useful from AOL suprise suprise) But I'd like it to be "free" unlike AOLs service.

So does anyone know of anything like that. Also it would be nice if it could tell me the name and number of whose calling too that way I know whether its important enough to answer.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Speaking of free, if you have cable is it possible to call someone with your computer *free*? The bundled software that came with xp included some programs like netmeeting and this other one but I don't know if its free. Since its not something I've done before, I couldn't figure it out right away. A link to dialpad was bundled but when you go to the site, it doesn't look free.

Editart of the problem for me is that some programs, such as clipboard, are "in" windows(xp) but you can't click them because you can't find the icon. I tried just clicking the exe for clipboard but I think it was connected to a java class or something lol.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Just get cable or DSL

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    if you have cable
    Edit: I meant to say, I do have cable.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Callwave

You can get it for free (you still have to pay for "call forwarding on busy" with your telephone service), or pay like $5 a month (you still have to pay for "call forwarding on busy" with your telephone service). When it's free, it stays on your desktop and shows you the phone number when someone calls. When you pay, you can minimize the software, it shows the phone number and the caller can leave a message that your computer will download and play instantly.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    yeah, Callwave is great, i pay 7 bucks a month, i get to minimize it, no ads, no spyware, and caller id!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    This software is a very good deal considering it's free, but I can't see a way to make it call out. Otherwise any responses to my first post would be appreciated(I have a cable connection). I am only referring to a computer to telephone call. The person(s) I want to call don't always have computers and one is overseas(with no computer).