Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Seeds While Dl/ing?

so when it is completly done and u close the box u are taken out of the source and seeder line correct so they are not in any contact with my files right?what happends if u close a download half way done right and u take some files that are completed out of the folder like on a cd album they cant download those files cause u would be taking files off of a half downloaded file

2. Games   -   #12
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Exactly. They cannot download any files from your computer without that box open...and don't worry they can't download any files just the one you were downloading. They can't download any files from your computer unless they are hacking or that box is open and its the file you were downloading or seeding. Of course you would have to specify. Ok if you want to reseed a file you have already downloaded then go back to that torrent link and click it. Save to same place as the file you already have downloaded and it will check that existing file. It sees that its done and lets you become a seeder for other people to continue there downloads. Remember....you download a file from bittorrent other people that started the download later get the parts you already have done, and they get it from other people to. Always has to be a seeder or else you can't get the file.

3. Games   -   #13
    ok 1 more question since now i got rid off all my bittorrent software can i be d/led off?

4. Games   -   #14
    No. Why did you get rid of all your bittorrent software? Was it something I said that lead you to belive people were downloading all your files or something? Bittorrents sort of like p2p. But I won't go into that again

5. Games   -   #15
    lol no im just real protective of my comp esspecaelly(Excuse My Grammer ) on the internet cause u never know when people could be doing stuff behind ur back now days i dont trust N0 p2p software I mean that lol

6. Games   -   #16
    ahhh you have nothing to worry about. I trust bittorrent so much I even turn off norton antivirus and internet security. I guarentee you, you are completely safe. Thats a lifetime guarentee with your purchase of 3 or 4 of my new video cards I have for sell

7. Games   -   #17
    lol well thanks for all ur help im gonna log off now cya later this was a HuGe help thanks

8. Games   -   #18
    Anytime....oh and if your ever interested in buying new nvidia 128mb video cards...PM me .

P.S. You don't have to respond to this...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12