Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Is Chaice Billy Dean/Manker?

  1. #1
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Holy fuck!!! JP just blew me away with his paranoia.

    I am not Manker.

    Neither am I Billy Dean.

    The only reason I visited this board tonight was to see what brilliant shit JP was posting (as is his wont).

    Now I'm accused of being one of his enemies (or 3 of them!!!).

    JP, if you request it, I will supply you with my personal phone number (via pm) so we can discuss this at length. That's how much I trust/ed you.

    Which proves my point: Stay away from the donkeys.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    It has been brought to my attention that Chalice did not find my claim "Billy = manker = Chalice" funny. It would appear that members of the board staff feel the same way. I have therefore decided to apologise for the misunderstanding. I thought it was obvious that the idea was intended as a joke, it appeared to me that people, for the most part saw the joke. As did the fact that Billy Chalice did not contact me to discuss the matter.

    However, whatever I thought is irrelevant, I wish to take this opportunity to say that I unequivocally apologise for the misunderstanding. I had no desire to offend manker Chalice, I have no desire to offend Chalice. It is unlikely I will ever have any desire to offend Chalice.

    It has also been brought to my attention that there have been a lot of complaints about me referring to people as "racist", or "nazi", or "homophobe". I find this surprising. I say that for two main reasons. Firstly these words are always used totally out of context, the most dim witted individual could see that they were not intended as genuine insults but as badinage. I genuinely thought everyone would see that. I find it stunning that they do not. Secondly, for the most part I use these words when dealing with my regular correspondents. I find it absolutely impossible to believe that they are making lots of complaints about this. Indeed if they didn't want to join in with the joke then they would PM me and we would discuss the matter, like adults.

    I can therefore only conclude that these "lots of complaints" are coming from people not involved in the discussions who simply wish to complain. Perhaps a lot of people doing it once or twice, or a few people doing it lots of times. In either case I'm sure the mods will take the appropriate action if they feel that I am breaking board rules. I am equally confident that when they do they will explain this to me.

    I obviously can't speak for the experience of other people who have joined in the same joke. Perhaps they have been contacted by the mods and told to desist, that is a matter for them.

    In any case, if you do not appreciate the humour when I am having a laugh with friends please feel free not to read it. Indeed please feel free to put me on ignore, that's what the function is for. If you want me to have no dealing with you feel free to let me know, either in public or by PM. We can mutually ignore each other and then we can all get on with just having fun with the people we enjoy interacting with.

    Once again and to make absolutely sure there is no misunderstanding. I offer my apologies to Billy manker Chalice for any upset caused due to me proposing this link. It was genuinely a simple misunderstanding.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Holy fuck!!! JP just blew me away with his paranoia.

    I am not Manker.

    Neither am I Billy Dean.

    The only reason I visited this board tonight was to see what brilliant shit JP was posting (as is his wont).

    Now I'm accused of being one of his enemies (or 3 of them!!!).

    JP, if you request it, I will supply you with my personal phone number (via pm) so we can discuss this at length. That's how much I trust/ed you.

    Which proves my point: Stay away from the donkeys.
    'sup, Hypo. How's it going?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934


    Now you mention it ...

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Holy fuck!!! JP just blew me away with his paranoia.

    I am not Manker.

    Neither am I Billy Dean.

    The only reason I visited this board tonight was to see what brilliant shit JP was posting (as is his wont).

    Now I'm accused of being one of his enemies (or 3 of them!!!).

    JP, if you request it, I will supply you with my personal phone number (via pm) so we can discuss this at length. That's how much I trust/ed you.

    Which proves my point: Stay away from the donkeys.
    'sup, Hypo. How's it going?
    I remember Hypo and to be honest, he was much smarter than I (not to mention, less busy). I find it incredible that a wry comment made at the end of a statement in reference to one of JP's could be found as malicious (especially when that's the arena within he works).

    JP, I'm still hoping that you realise your error. The offer still stands with phone number thing.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    See, typical manker grooming. The evidence is all there.

    He'll be offering to chat next.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    'sup, Hypo. How's it going?
    I remember Hypo and to be honest, he was much smarter than I (not to mention, less busy).
    It's busyman!1 I'd never have guessed.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    I give up. Fuck it. I really did like you JP.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Great, now I get a PM about a long standing, valued member.

    Cheers Chalice, you know these people don't do irony. The plaice is full of Americans, including some from Canadia.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Great, now I get a PM about a long standing, valued member.

    Cheers Chalice, you know these people don't do irony. The plaice is full of Americans, including some from Canadia.
    JP, I haven't been around for a while. If I propound your paranoia, I apologise. This was not my intention. My intention was to support you while not obviously ingratiatiing myself. This backfired quite spectactularly. This leads me back to the conclusion that I reached a while back:

    Why the fuck am I posting on a completely pointless board?

    The only answer I could reach was: JP posts on it.

    Obviously, that wasn't enough.

    Thanks for the clarification.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •