Thread: sct invite free...maybe

KAVKASIELI's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KAVKASIELI View Post
    I whant good text to persuade nikmash232
    I don't know enough English to write it myself

I pay Thor's buffered +Iplay acc

thank you in advance
    DO U WANT ME TO MAKE A TRAGEDY STORY FOR U ??
    JUST KIDDING

LOOK MAN
    ALL U HAVE TO DO IS SAY WHY U NEED IT , ARE U TRACKERS COLLECTOR OR U WANT TO TRADE IT OR U WANT IT FOR UR OWN ???
    U MUST TO BE HONEST THAT'S ALL AND SAY WHY U NEED IT NOT ANYSITE ELSE ?

AND THAT GUY IS HARD TO PERSAUDE , HE JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN THAT'S ALL , BUT HE DESERVE TO HAVE FUN CAUSE HE PAY FOR THE INVITE

SO JUT SAY WHY U NEED IT WITHOUT ANY SAD FEELING AND LIKE THAT KIND OF STUPID STORIES AND I HOPE IT WILL BE URS IF U DESERVE IT

SO JUST BE SIMPLE
    THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR ADVICE

BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ABOVE MY WORDS WHERE
    SERIOUS?

I WROUT THESE BECOUSE I KNOW THAT HE WHANTS SOME
    FUN, AND I DID'T WHANTED TO WRITE STANDART STORIE
    WHICH BEGINS WITH THESE WORDS:
    "I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS INVITE FOR MANY YEARS(OR CENTURIES)"

BUT SIMPLY
    I CAN SAY THAT
    DAMN ,OF COURSE I NEED SCT INVITE
    It's very wholesome to eat and drink, but what profits it to board?
    What thou givest away is thine,what thou keepest is lost

Shota Rustaveli

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    its sarcastic, only native english speakers would be able to interpret it properly.
    so basically hes telling you to stop typing in caps lol

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    basically, yes, there is never a need to type a post in all capital letters

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by KAVKASIELI View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post

DO U WANT ME TO MAKE A TRAGEDY STORY FOR U ??
    JUST KIDDING

LOOK MAN
    ALL U HAVE TO DO IS SAY WHY U NEED IT , ARE U TRACKERS COLLECTOR OR U WANT TO TRADE IT OR U WANT IT FOR UR OWN ???
    U MUST TO BE HONEST THAT'S ALL AND SAY WHY U NEED IT NOT ANYSITE ELSE ?

AND THAT GUY IS HARD TO PERSAUDE , HE JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN THAT'S ALL , BUT HE DESERVE TO HAVE FUN CAUSE HE PAY FOR THE INVITE

SO JUT SAY WHY U NEED IT WITHOUT ANY SAD FEELING AND LIKE THAT KIND OF STUPID STORIES AND I HOPE IT WILL BE URS IF U DESERVE IT

SO JUST BE SIMPLE
    THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR ADVICE

BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ABOVE MY WORDS WHERE
    SERIOUS?

I WROUT THESE BECOUSE I KNOW THAT HE WHANTS SOME
    FUN, AND I DID'T WHANTED TO WRITE STANDART STORIE
    WHICH BEGINS WITH THESE WORDS:
    "I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS INVITE FOR MANY YEARS(OR CENTURIES)"

BUT SIMPLY
    I CAN SAY THAT
    DAMN ,OF COURSE I NEED SCT INVITE

LOOK MAN I HATE THAT SENTENCE "I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS INVITE FOR MANY YEARS(OR CENTURIES)"

REALY U GOT THE WHOLE THING
    I HOPE THAT HARD GUY GIVE IT TO U CAUSE U REALY DESERVE IT
    AND DAMN U ARE SMART HAHAHA

SO I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE
    WE WILL WAIT THAT'S ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SO BE PATIENT

okai
    is this fine with u
    or u want me to talk in french or arabic

we will be killed by the guy who make this thread cause we get out of the subject
    so let's go back lol
    Last edited by Giallorosso; 08-19-2007 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I die for one. Just joking. I just want to know why so many people want sct so badly. I will know the reason to my question by getting the sct invite. Yeah I will help out with the site by gaving invites away and keep a very good ratio on sct..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by coolanime102 View Post
    I die for one. Just joking. I just want to know why so many people want sct so badly. I will know the reason to my question by getting the sct invite. Yeah I will help out with the site by gaving invites away and keep a very good ratio on sct..
    will u pay for getting invites and then give them away ??????
    i don't think so .........

but nice try
    and goodluck

at least u say the truth

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Fst betyár :) BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I am looking for Sct a long time ago. (like everybody here, I think )
    I would like to join the community, because I think I would be a good member and after viewing the Fst review and reading a lot of posts about the site I am relly interested about the content and the forums as well. I would be really happy if I get the invite.
    However good luck to the others too! Nice giveaway, my friend!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i tried trade sct for ts-tracker and some other trackers but ts-tracker registrations become opened and ts-tracker become level 1

now i can only hope for free giveaway

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    why would I pay for invite that is bad and get me ban from sct if I get invited

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +4

Smile

Okay, where to begin? When I joined FST about six months ago ScT was one of the rarest trackers. In the five leveled rating system ScT was level 5 together with UK-T and sometimes FTN. Of course everybody wanted it, because ScT was the rarest of them all. They also had the best content, pretimes, packs etc.

Now times have changed and ScT isn't the rarest anymore. They gave away a lot of invites and you can donate for invites. Because of this ScT has slowly become less rare than it was in the past.

Here at FST we have the wiaw-thread, which is about how hard it is to get into a tracker. A lot of people here want to trade all their trackers for UK-T or FTWR. Only because they are the rarest. Not for the content, because, according to what I've heard, it's not anything special with UK-T and FTWR. People want rarity. The content is just a small plus if it's good.

So why do I tell you all this? Well, it's to explain something very nice. Even if ScT is as rare as it has been, everybody want to have it. ScT is still as wanted as it was when it was in the highest rarity level. Maybe even more wanted. Why? I think it is about the content. ScT is still considered one of the best 0day trackers, according to the content. Some people say like "FTN is much better because the latest episode of Lost was uploaded here two minutes before ScT got it." And who cares about that? Not me! I use privete closed trackers because I want stable speeds and almost all good stuffs in one place. I think ScT fits quite good in those requirements.

I have to say something about speed. At private trackers, almost all new torrents has good speeds. But when I download something that is a little bit "older" I'm often quite frustrated over the bad speed. Well, it's not a big problem for me to wait some days for a movie I really want to see, but it would be a security to know that I'll always get good speeds on all torrents. I'm an active member of quite a lot of trackers, but NONE of them can give me good speed on ALL their torrents.

I've heard a lot of good things about ScT, according to the speed. "ScT is the home of seedboxes", someone said. "My seedbox want to live forever at ScT", another one said. So according to what I've heard ScT is the best tracker if you want speed. I want speed. Fast speed, and the speed ScT provides is probably their real speciality.

I have to say something about ratio. Well, one of the best inventions in the torrentworld is the ratio. If you have to keep a good ratio you WILL keep a good ratio if you get somethig good back. A good content is a good reason for me to seed back what I've downloaded. If I also get good speed I have a VERY VERY good reason to seed. ScT has good speeds because people seed. If the users of ScT seed for me and give me good speeds it's a natural way for me to give other users good speeds. If ScT gives me good speeds I'll give ScT speeds. And I'm sure ScT will give me speed. I am a seeder.

Finally I want to tell you something about forums. A forum is a good place to discuss and share your thoughts with other people. A good tracker isn't just a place where you can share files. It's a place for sharing your thoughts. Some trackers have very nice and friendly forums. Swedvdr is my favorite right now. I haven't heard anything about ScT:s forum but I'm a good forumuser and I think I can provide a lot to most forums, because most forums gives me a lot. I like discussing and listening to other people. It's nice to know how people from other countries think.

Now I see that this text became quite long, but I hope you understand why I really want ScT. I'll try to summarize it with a few words:

I want ScT for:

good content
    good speed
    seeding
    forums

I won't use ScT for:

trading
    cheating
    keeping a bad ratio

Would I be a good ScT user? Then consider giving your invite to me.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast