Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: sct invite free...maybe

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    LOLLL boompower. I think you are very honest and work well on your disccusion at the same time .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Why do I need SCT? For its content. I think they have also an excellent community which will be a pleasure to be part of. So it would be natural to give back something to this excellent tracker, meaning an active part in the forums and not breaking any rules.
    Probably you hear that a lot, so you will not be convinced, but I hope I'll win an invite someday.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    LuckIEE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i can write all sorts of weird thing to persuade you to give me the invite. I am not going to do it. I will say this.
    If something is worth having it won't come easy.

thanks
    Iy Looov eet

The Best Things In Life Should Be Free.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    gaara400's Avatar Proud Muslim BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    sct the greatest tracker

it is always the big dream to every torrent user

why i need it? maybe for every thing

1 - content
    2 - speed
    3- pretime

and you ask why i need it

We Are Muslims But We Respect All Religions

We Are Prophet Mohamed Lovers

But We Believe In All Prophets

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    korel32's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    pliss my SCT

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Never had a "high level tracker". Have had to be content with TL for over a year now. I don't download stuff just to build up ratio's and delete em pointlessly wasting insane amounts of bandwidth...i stick to stuff which i actually have use for. I'll try to make good use of it and be a responsible member. I have 6 month old torrents still seeding in my client so that won't be a problem either.

Hopefully sct will end my search for a fast,quality site with varied content and good torrent retention and some fun and helpful ppl who can help with troubleshooting, discussions etc with me doing the same if it's within my scope. I'm not old enough to own a credit card or have a paypal account, nor do i have multiple accounts/invites to trade or somethin, so a genuinely helpful person offering a chance like this is my only hope and just maybe i can put the days of painfully goin from site to site searchin for somethin with some fast seeders behind me.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    OKAY update when i said NO PMs i ment NO PMs so now whoever pmed will not win..
    no one is good at persuasive skills here....come on? anyone? dont give me crap give me something i can laff about or something exciting and not you sad life stories at FST and not getting a high level tracker...if you are a trader it is very easy to get a high level tracker...you guys just stink at trading that means...because ive been in ftn 5 times! come on...its not that hard
    Last edited by nikmash232; 08-19-2007 at 04:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    gaara400's Avatar Proud Muslim BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    OKAY update when i said NO PMs i ment NO PMs so now whoever pmed will not win..
    no one is good at persuasive skills here....come on? anyone? dont give me crap give me something i can laff about or something exciting and not you sad life stories at FST and not getting a high level tracker...if you are a trader it is very easy to get a high level tracker...you guys just stink at trading that means...because ive been in ftn 5 times! come on...its not that hard
    i dont need it for trade

i need it for my usage

i love movies and sct in the best site for movies

it has a great content and good packs

and the speed on it is very very good

i hope that persuade you

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    gaara post a speedtest....and ill consider it.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    edited
    Last edited by gaara400; 08-19-2007 at 09:34 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast