Thread: Alt.binaries.help

I've gotten the hang of mirc, bittorrent, emule, kazaa etc., but i'm having a lot of trouble with newsgoups - i've looked up a few tutorials on the net -but i can;t find any that explain it on a basic level - ie if i want to download a particualr file how do i go about it from start to finish - any help would be great - thnx.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well its very easy if you have a good isp server to connect to, also what program are you using, i think newsbin pro is the best and easiest out there.

Basically if you have a good server that has a lot of complete files then your sorted but if you have a crap one that either doesnt have files at all or they are all incomplete then you might have to think of signing up for a good newsgroup server like easy news or something.

get your self newsbin pro 4.5 off kazaa (thats where i got mine) and just have a mess about with it, if your still stuck just come back here and tell me what the problem is, and ill try to be of some help.

stoi

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Im With BT in the UK have They gt a newsgroup. if not are there any good free ones. cheers
    --Dipz--