Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ways in which bunny 67 is wrong

  1. #1
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    1. Didn't like TISWAS.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    1. Didn't like TISWAS.

    TISWAS was good but it was no Swap Shop. I tried to swap a rubber bullet for a Scalectrix once.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    1. Didn't like TISWAS.

    TISWAS was good but it was no Swap Shop. I tried to swap a rubber bullet for a Scalectrix once.


    Sally James > Maggie Philbin. Fact

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post


    TISWAS was good but it was no Swap Shop. I tried to swap a rubber bullet for a Scalectrix once.


    Sally James > Maggie Philbin. Fact
    Keith Chegwin will concur.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934


    So how can you say that Swap Shop > TISWAS, given that the primary reason for Saturday Morning TV was masturbation.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,942

    god

    For Serving Community



  7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post


    So how can you say that Swap Shop > TISWAS, given that the primary reason for Saturday Morning TV was masturbation.
    Masturbation was a distant ambition for me at the time.

    1 reason: Valley Of The Dinosaurs.

    That was my fav cartoon and it belonged to Swap Shop. It was so good, I was willing to tolerate Noel Edmunds.

    I can vaguely recall an ephemeral pop trio comprising Noel, Keith and Maggie. It was called Brown Sauce. Then Keith went solo and released "Maggie" sung to the tune of that folk classic, "Nora". Next time I saw him, he was running about on Channel5 with his lad out, hosting a nude game show. Now, that's success.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post


    So how can you say that Swap Shop > TISWAS, given that the primary reason for Saturday Morning TV was masturbation.
    Masturbation was a distant ambition for me at the time.

    1 reason: Valley Of The Dinosaurs.

    That was my fav cartoon and it belonged to Swap Shop. It was so good, I was willing to tolerate Noel Edmunds.

    I can vaguely recall an ephemeral pop trio comprising Noel, Keith and Maggie. It was called Brown Sauce. Then Keith went solo and released "Maggie" sung to the tune of that folk classic, "Nora". Next time I saw him, he was running about on Channel5 with his lad out, hosting a nude game show. Now, that's success.

    For Serving Community



  9. Lounge   -   #9
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,438
    im never wrong tiswas sucked ,swapshop was much better

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    im never wrong tiswas sucked ,swapshop was much better
    There's no need to compound your wrongness. It's already all there for people to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •