Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: N00bie Only Giveaway

game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Bad news, account disabled & all invites deleted and my IP banned.

We can thank a cheater from my last czone giveaway for that folks, so I would like to personally name & shame when I can, czone admin are trying to get me the details as I type, so I can backtrack as to who it was.

Sorry for getting up hopes, but to say I am seriously pissed off is an understatement.

No more giveaways from me, I will only personally select who I invite to where when I see a deserving case from now on.

It seems some posters are hell bent on building up ratios no matter the damage to their invitees by whatever method they can just to trade off a big buffered high level tracker, so whoever you were, I will find you and name & shame you, so thanks pal for nothing.
    I was about to say, "be careful Man, I really like you being very kind" when I read your post above, I'm one of your last giveaway, thank god, my account wasn't banned nor disabled.. it was up and still alive.. I am sad for your lost, whoever was the cheater in your last giveaway, I think he must have deserved to be shamed. He breaks the pleasant environment in our BT invite section..

More Power, I hope your account at czone be fixed.
    Last edited by game1283; 08-20-2007 at 12:30 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Jeff234's Avatar TL Addict BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    sorry sarge, hope you get it back

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    I have not won anything in here yet
    I Have not jumped in on every giveaway thread so far
    I Can promise not to trade or cheat the invite or the account later
    I wont just tell you "I want czone man"
    And will be a good member there

and i am not KevinGarrett

too, bad you got disabled

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    tyler78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Bad news, account disabled & all invites deleted and my IP banned.

We can thank a cheater from my last czone giveaway for that folks, so I would like to personally name & shame when I can, czone admin are trying to get me the details as I type, so I can backtrack as to who it was.

Sorry for getting up hopes, but to say I am seriously pissed off is an understatement.

No more giveaways from me, I will only personally select who I invite to where when I see a deserving case from now on.

It seems some posters are hell bent on building up ratios no matter the damage to their invitees by whatever method they can just to trade off a big buffered high level tracker, so whoever you were, I will find you and name & shame you, so thanks pal for nothing.
    so sorry to hear that m8.hope u get it back.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It is nice to help... But if you try to help new members, usuallly they will grab 1 invite and trade the account, cheat or... You can't know from 10 posts if that member deserve an invite... This is why i made my own rules for giveaways... I like to giveaway invites, but i don't want to loose my own account because of cheaters and traders...
    I am really sorry... Hope, that you will have soon new (or have back the old one) CZone account...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    I have not won anything in here yet
    I Have not jumped in on every giveaway thread so far
    I Can promise not to trade or cheat the invite or the account later
    I wont just tell you "I want czone man"
    And will be a good member there

and i am not KevinGarrett

too, bad you got disabled
    Yeh, too bad I got disabled.

KevinGarnet is my hero.

And how he is allowed to get away with it is the most disappointing thing of all.

Quote Originally Posted by TCD004 View Post
    It is nice to help... But if you try to help new members, usuallly they will grab 1 invite and trade the account, cheat or... You can't know from 10 posts if that member deserve an invite... This is why i made my own rules for giveaways... I like to giveaway invites, but i don't want to loose my own account because of cheaters and traders...
    I am really sorry... Hope, that you will have soon new (or have back the old one) CZone account...
    I know, life's a shit, then you deal with it.

I will help, but quietly from now on, and how they get my help will be a formula only known to me, otherwise everybody would post & meet the requirements wouldn't they!
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 08-20-2007 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    hey is czone up?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Yes i'm here and i never traded or got any invites and i can promise you that i will never trade any acounts in the future or the past. It is you're wish to offer me a Czone. If you see me giving this then you can also see me as the derived and the best member there. Coz i respect all the rules and regulations b4 entering any site.

Anyway, Its all upto you now to decide whether i'm good or not... Thnx & Regards

BR.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    It is really interesting that some people don't even read the whole thread before asking for the invite.

I am sure they would never be bothered to read the rules of the tracker as wel...

NO MORE INVITES people...

I am curious to see the next one who will ask for that czone invite!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast