Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: N00bie Only Giveaway

snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Bad news, account disabled & all invites deleted and my IP banned.

We can thank a cheater from my last czone giveaway for that folks, so I would like to personally name & shame when I can, czone admin are trying to get me the details as I type, so I can backtrack as to who it was.

Sorry for getting up hopes, but to say I am seriously pissed off is an understatement.

No more giveaways from me, I will only personally select who I invite to where when I see a deserving case from now on.

It seems some posters are hell bent on building up ratios no matter the damage to their invitees by whatever method they can just to trade off a big buffered high level tracker, so whoever you were, I will find you and name & shame you, so thanks pal for nothing.
    verry sorry to hear that mate i hope that the guy who is responsable with this will get the same treatment to all of his trackers
    hey why dont you talk to scorpion ( hes an admin at czone) he has an account to FSCE and i see that you have one to maibe he can unban your ip and i can borow my czone account to you cuz you gave me the invite in the first place

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    Can I have czone please. This will be my only chance since I dont trade accs/invites, so I'd be really grateful if you can give it to me. I seed for the sake of sharing, not for getting my ratio up, and I'm sure i wont let you down

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    lapc's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    can i have czone invite
    i never won any thing on any giveaway
    i will never cheat or trade
    ratio
    http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4933/e****jn4.jpg
    nice giveaway
    thnx any way

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by lapc View Post
    can i have czone invite
    i never won any thing on any giveaway
    i will never cheat or trade
    ratio
    http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4933/e****jn4.jpg
    nice giveaway
    thnx any way
    mate read the entire tread

No more invites so dont ask again

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567