Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sct invite free...maybe

okay i have a sct invite...but you have to explain why u want it....this is not a giveaway ....if i get persuaded that you actually want the sct account and will contribute to the forums and keep a good ratio then u will get the invite

but im very hard to persuade....so try your best

no PMs
    Last edited by nikmash232; 08-19-2007 at 02:36 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i will try but first my english aren't very good can you help me with the question the meaning. why i dont born in usa why?lol

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    FIRST = For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    good job...lol now that wasnt hard...but u searched didnt u...okay now answer all of the first part..convince me

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    jounior's Avatar offline for exam BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    yup pretty much it just wanted to know who already knew about it...and if they are involved in it...thats all

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Ok I don't have many trackers, and the ones I have aren't the best of the best. I've heard some good things about SCT and I would love to get in there. I do not "hit and run" on any of my downloads, I always make sure to get the ratio up to standards, and I try try to contribute as much as I can (mostly music,tv shows.) I've never been banned from a forum for breaking the rules, or not having a ratio up to standard and don't plan on breaking any forum rules ever. I'd really appreciate this.

Good luck to others .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    torrents, trackers all this search for the best only the speeds only the content, for me no its different. I try have the best tracker and i dont lose one i upload in all, like i already sau in one post its like a game score for me have the best ratio, upload more and more and download sure, sometimes a good movie game etc, somethings that we see all days.

So i think that i can try win this sct invite and convince you that i'm the right person, i promise and my promise its a promise no just a words from my mouth its something more, its that i will respect my scenetorrents acc like a gamer respect him favourite game, like a jessica alba fan protect him x*x poster of her and i will try be one of best sharers in sct and i can tell you a joke

i'm new menber here but i think that i'm active menber and i try help all the time that i can.

p.s:if i don't win i try is very good.

my uploader tl acc its a example of my work( i'm trading because i will receive another, and i'm try some good invites)
    Last edited by vizouk; 08-19-2007 at 02:48 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    First is everything,
    Second is nothing.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post

I'm not quite sure i'm uderstanding this FIRST... but will read more up on it...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast