Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need an invite for the DVDClub

MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Hey everyone. I have posted here a few times hoping for an invite from someone for the DVDClub. I have been trading on Demoinoid (which I know is a beginner tracker) for a long time now and I have uploaded almost 200GB with a ratio of 1.4 (I am MsBrooke there and can provide a screenprint of the ratio).

I really want to try to move to the next level (and really would love to trade DVD-r's) but I just haven't had any luck with anyone willing to help out a beginner so far.

If anyone is in the help a beginner mode I would really appreciate it and would really be a great member. While I am looking for the DVDClub because I understand its one of the best ones out there if someone has another good DVD-r tracker that would be great too!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sounds kinda "ambivalent" here. Looks like U 'need" the DVD Club", and the other hand , U want To "Trade" [ Take it to the next LVL]

Is it that U need TheDVDClub as a form of a Leverage, so that U can kick it to the next notch in your Trading??

Last edited by Enlightened; 08-19-2007 at 11:46 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    sounds kinda "ambivalent" here. Looks like U 'need" the DVD Club", and the other hand , U want To "Trade" [ Take it to the next LVL]

Is it that U need TheDVDClub as a form of a Leverage, so that U can kick it to the next notch in your Trading??

Taking it to the next level was referring to a better site for DVD rips than Demonoid. Not interested in trading memberships, just want to get one at a site that I can find more movie choices than I can on Demonoid. Not sure where you are getting the refrences of membership trading, versus movie trading...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    do a search of the threads here...there is one entitled TheDVDClub, started by the sysop of TDC. He is open to receiving PM's from members requesting invites to his site. I'd suggest this could be the best route to get an invite. Just read the thread so you know in advance what info you need to share when you request an invite.

BTW.. I got what you meant by the word *trade*. By taking the time to read your post I understood that you meant trade to mean the sharing of movies from seeding/uploading etc, and not the trading of site invites, etc.

Good luck getting a membership. I'm a member of the TDC and enjoy it a lot

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    do a search of the threads here...there is one entitled TheDVDClub, started by the sysop of TDC. He is open to receiving PM's from members requesting invites to his site. I'd suggest this could be the best route to get an invite. Just read the thread so you know in advance what info you need to share when you request an invite.

BTW.. I got what you meant by the word *trade*. By taking the time to read your post I understood that you meant trade to mean the sharing of movies from seeding/uploading etc, and not the trading of site invites, etc.

Well, I should nOT have to "Read between The Lines', Yeah, I guess alot of ppl took the "time" to READ it, AND STUCK IN THE BOTTOM AND IGNORED .LOL this Post was "Resurrected" bt me if Use a word "TRADE", that is a highly inflammatory word.. especially in an Invite section.
    Anyways, he his "Right:, tere is a syOp from the TheDVDClub, hope he sees this post and PM U.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 08-20-2007 at 01:54 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member

Thanks Kallieb!

I will look for the thread!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    you're very welcome!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

Well, I should nOT have to "Read between The Lines', Yeah, I guess alot of ppl took the "time" to READ it, AND STUCK IN THE BOTTOM AND IGNORED .LOL this Post was "Resurrected" bt me if Use a word "TRADE", that is a highly inflammatory word.. especially in an Invite section.
    Anyways, he his "Right:, tere is a syOp from the TheDVDClub, hope he sees this post and PM U.

hehe... see where all this trading has brought us??... seems to me that, even mention of the word just irritates ppl(as was mentioned here)... nice to know i'm not alone on that....
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

hehe... see where all this trading has brought us??... seems to me that, even mention of the word just irritates ppl(as was mentioned here)... nice to know i'm not alone on that....
    Yeah, Man......I could have "Invited" him, I did have 1 invite sitting around. BUT after his haughty "exchange", I just thought to myself, SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT HIS POST SAT AT THE LOWEST PILE , I shouldn"t have "Resurected" it. Now I know why it was IGNORED By others.
    But, hey Good luck.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 08-20-2007 at 04:00 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast