Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Ching Oracle

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    If any one is interested in their own working I Ching oracle, you can download it from www.change7.com.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Thanks nigel but I had my palm read recently and was told that i dont beieve in any of that mumbo jumbo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I understsand what you are saying. The oracle(the methode) seems mumbo-jumbo, but the wisdom is definitely not. It is based on the idea of synchronicity between question, time(of asking) and answer.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nigel123@1 July 2003 - 16:51
    idea of synchronicity between question, time(of asking) and answer.
    yeah but what the frig is that all about!!?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Goodam' me personally i don't Believe any of the stuff

6. Lounge   -   #6
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    dont they do stuff like say "i see something sad, with an animal. am i right and the animal has 4 legs right?" "yes my dog died recently." "thats what i can see he says hes happy now and give the nice lady some money."

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+1 July 2003 - 17:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats &#064; 1 July 2003 - 17:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@1 July 2003 - 16:51
    idea of synchronicity between question, time(of asking) and answer.
    yeah but what the frig is that all about&#33;&#33;?[/b][/quote]
    This is an idea proposed by C.G..Jung

Quote: This assumption involves a certain curious principle that I have termed synchronicity, a concept that formulates a point of view diametrically opposed to that of casuality. Since the latter is merely a statistical truth and not absolute, it is a sort of working hypothesis of how events evolve one out of anouther, whereas synchronicity takes the coincidence of events in space and time as meaning something more than mere chance, namely, a peculiar interdependence of objective events among themselves as well as with subjective(psychic) states of the observer or observers.

I hope it is a little clearer now?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    no not really. im reading stupid white men by micheal moore.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Quote: This assumption involves a certain curious principle that I have termed synchronicity, a concept that formulates a point of view diametrically opposed to that of casuality. Since the latter is merely a statistical truth and not absolute, it is a sort of working hypothesis of how events evolve one out of anouther, whereas synchronicity takes the coincidence of events in space and time as meaning something more than mere chance, namely, a peculiar interdependence of objective events among themselves as well as with subjective(psychic) states of the observer or observers.
    is that what i said, but with long words?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Not really, The Dave, because you dont have to pay the little old lady, its free&#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast