Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Trackers vs. traders

optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    TBH I thought it was a bit high as well. But ive seen people honestly make them posts. Wont give exact sites address... but trader sites abbreviations are rp.com

Weve acctually only had open signups for about 3 weeks total in the last year.
    I have been banning scene groups off my site for the last 6 - 8 Months TBH.
    They want onto the site cause we get alot of mainline films before the scene does.
    wow melvin, that sure is a surprise, so your tracker is actually the source and scene rips from you and aradi?
    cool, than it must be safe to brag about it on public forum, i'm sure law is no threat compared to evil sceners. 133t.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    TBH I thought it was a bit high as well. But ive seen people honestly make them posts. Wont give exact sites address... but trader sites abbreviations are rp.com

Weve acctually only had open signups for about 3 weeks total in the last year.
    I have been banning scene groups off my site for the last 6 - 8 Months TBH.
    They want onto the site cause we get alot of mainline films before the scene does.
    wow melvin, that sure is a surprise, so your tracker is actually the source and scene rips from you and aradi?
    cool, than it must be safe to brag about it on public forum, i'm sure law is no threat compared to evil sceners. 133t.
    whats the differance? If I didnt say it you would probably be saying it in your trade offers.

optimus_prime: THS account for trade.
    This place is the shiznit ubber pres, and hot chicks, and lotsa male dicks (yummy). Offering account with 500gig buffer. Lotsa xvid releases ect.. ect.. ect..
    You freaken think posts like that about FTN, and SCT, and RTS ect... having these insane pres and such dont get attention as well?

Also what would be the sence in hiding it since all these groups openly admit the sites url ect... in their nfos. If its already been aired then what else is there to hide about it?

EX: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ight=spiderpig
    EX2:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ht=canalstreet
    EX3:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ht=canalstreet

Need I say More??
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 08-21-2007 at 07:18 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    whats the differance? If I didnt say it you would probably be saying it in your trade offers.

optimus_prime: THS account for trade.
    This place is the shiznit ubber pres, and hot chicks, and lotsa male dicks (yummy). Offering account with 500gig buffer. Lotsa xvid releases ect.. ect.. ect..
    You freaken think posts like that about FTN, and SCT, and RTS ect... having these insane pres and such dont get attention as well?
    now what's that supposed to mean? are you suggesting the quoted part was written by me? as you are known troublemaker, i'm pretty sure you wanted to insult me, it would take more than google warrior attitude and random ravings tho, if you want to provoke me kid

Also what would be the sence in hiding it since all these groups openly admit the sites url ect... in their nfos. If its already been aired then what else is there to hide about it?
    well it's one thing if somebody claims you release pirated stuff, and other is when YOU ADMIT you release pirated stuff

groups you mentioned are clowns and have nothing to do with scene, any siteop grabbing their stuff is pathetic and same goes for ones that give you, TheSource, access
    Last edited by optimus_prime; 08-21-2007 at 10:55 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post

now what's that supposed to mean? are you suggesting the quoted part was written by me? as you are known troublemaker, i'm pretty sure you wanted to insult me, it would take more than google warrior attitude and random ravings tho, if you want to provoke me kid

well it's one thing if somebody claims you release pirated stuff, and other is when YOU ADMIT you release pirated stuff

groups you mentioned are clowns and have nothing to do with scene, any siteop grabbing their stuff is pathetic and same goes for ones that give you, TheSource, access
    Im not trying to suggest anything by my comment above. It was a made up comment to be used as an example only. You never said that exact phraze again just an example I madeup. If I wanted to insult you I would have and it would have been clear as to my intentions.. (No offence) Who are you calling a kid? Im guessing your maybe what? 19 - 24 range? Which would put you almost at my age range as well. Also im not known as a trouble maker, not sure where you gather this information. I make my points in my comments and thats about it. I dont directly go looking to cause arguments or anything... so STFU with your ghey comments OP.

Your right groups I mentioned have nothing to do with the scene.. They basically were scene banned a few weeks ago when their exposed their own pre sites info in 1 of their notices.
    They are now preing from some p2l site in the U.S. << HEHEHE

I never admitted to anything. Dude this is the internet. Everyones always got the biggest E-Penis. Take Bob (Example name) for instance. It probably gets expanded from a mere 5 - 6 inches into being a foot long by the time hes done talking to chicks. AKA... Reading something you found somewhere on the net doesnt mean its true. For example Click Here Says I posted that topic and I really didnt. It also mentions stuff that never even happened. Basically people beleived that and its not real so who really can determine whats real and whats not? Not sure what you mean by TheSource access. (Are you referring to that old forum that used to be around for torrenters to talk on?)

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    if no trading, how does a guy like me get into bitmetv or ftn? i dont want to break the rules and get banned, I just want to start fresh with my own account
    (no im not asking for invites now, i need to wait my month)
    I'm a living proof that you can get into great sites without trading, just by being nice and waiting patiently for an opportunity to get them free. I'm not as "efficient" as Skizo, but I'm confident that I'll get the other four trackers that I want someday.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    optimus_prime I can say for certain that you obviously have no idea who you're fucking talking to...

Melvin has more respect with more siteops than you could imagine... the only thing you have alot of is balls, and mental retardation apparently.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by rapesauce10 View Post
    optimus_prime I can say for certain that you obviously have no idea who you're fucking talking to...

Melvin has more respect with more siteops than you could imagine... the only thing you have alot of is balls, and mental retardation apparently.
    calm your tongue boy

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Damn, I should've get the invite when Melvin offered it to me but at that time i thought tophos is nothing to write home about. At the very least I could've trade it for ten FTN accs, heh.

The next ultimate move against traders could be an association of site ops and mods, so when you get banned at one site for trading your accounts at other member sites will get the axe too. This will be the end of account trading.
    Last edited by AugustoP; 08-22-2007 at 05:27 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    The next ultimate move against traders could be an association of site ops and mods, so when you get banned at one site for trading your accounts at other member sites will get the axe too. This will be the end of account trading.
    Sure that is happening already. Atleast for some sites.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    there are always going to be account traders. and yes they do get away with it! but I'm sure it has gotten harder.
    yes I am against account trading..yes I have before... and yes I have gotten away with it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast