Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Verified Vb6?

Originally posted by dg_mortal+1 July 2003 - 22:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dg_mortal @ 1 July 2003 - 22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lazlow@1 July 2003 - 16:59
    Hpw long will the download take you?
    done downloading. it is the real thing and the serial included does work. posted hash here. [/b][/quote]
    Mnnn, I am currently downloading that as I type however a friend of mine downloaded VB6 the exact same filesize and name and he said a few files were corrupted

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by Lazlow+2 July 2003 - 08:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lazlow @ 2 July 2003 - 08:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by dg_mortal@1 July 2003 - 22:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lazlow
    @1 July 2003 - 16:59
    Hpw long will the download take you?

done downloading. it is the real thing and the serial included does work. posted hash here.
    Mnnn, I am currently downloading that as I type however a friend of mine downloaded VB6 the exact same filesize and name and he said a few files were corrupted [/b][/quote]
    I was wrong, my friend downloaded a bigger sized file.

Anyway, I have Visual Basic now and can confirm it works.

Thanks for the help guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12