Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SuprNova: The Legend Returns Today

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    "The legendary BitTorrent site “SuprNova” will return today, courtesy of The Pirate Bay. Not surprisingly, the new and improved SuprNova has a special message to the copyright police: "You are the past and the forgotten, we are the Internet and the future"."

"At the time we post this article the countdown message on SuprNova shows that the site will go live in less than six hours.

The SuprNova team is proud to relaunch this piece of Internet history and they let us know: “SuprNova has been down for some years due to some heavy pressure from the copyright lobby. The former owner sloncek donated SuprNova to The Pirate Bay - and as you know, we like to kick ass and bow for noone!”

The new and improved version of SuprNova will be a combination of old and new features. It will have a different look and feel, but it is clearly inspired by the old SuprNova design.

The first weeks after its launch will be used as a public beta test. This means that there will probably be some bugs and minor problems that need to be taken care of, but nothing too serious hopefully.

SuprNova crawls more than 25.000 trackers and has a huge database of more than 1.000.000 torrents with nearly 25.000.000 peers. This means that SuprNova will start where it left of, as one of the biggest BitTorrent indexing sites.

Last but not least, the SuprNova team has a strong message for the anti-pirates:
    “This is how it works. Whatever you sink, we build back up. Whomever you sue, ten new pirates are recruited. Wherever you go, we are already ahead of you. You are the past and the forgotten, we are the internet and the future.”
    Y’arr! WAFFLES!"

Source: TorrentFreak
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 08-21-2007 at 04:01 PM.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Fight the Power!

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    0tis's Avatar Poster
    i hardly ever use public trackers but i am curious to see what changes were made. great to have it back.

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    welcome back suprnova..was gr8 back in the days..
    Been There, Done That

5. News (Archive)   -   #5
    Long Live SUPRNOVA !!!
    I'll be wearing my Suprnova t-shirt today in honor of it's resurection !!

6. News (Archive)   -   #6
    Excellent news whilst I shall not use it this should get the Muppet police scrabbling elsewhere.
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

7. News (Archive)   -   #7
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Holly s**t...

We're tracking 1.047.284 torrents on 26.881 trackers
    There is a total of 18.259.707 peers (9.856.684 seeders + 8.403.023 leechers)
    Damnn they got lot of stuff from everywhere...
    i don't like public trackers too much but damn they are professional...

and the most seeded video >>>

Heroes...

But that's nothing compare to what Rapidshare host...6mill + files stocked in their servers....
    Last edited by $SnoopDo2G$; 08-21-2007 at 11:36 PM.

8. News (Archive)   -   #8
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    omg... if i can't find something in private trackers i always try in public and suprnova was the best

9. News (Archive)   -   #9
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    “This is how it works. Whatever you sink, we build back up. Whomever you sue, ten new pirates are recruited. Wherever you go, we are already ahead of you. You are the past and the forgotten, we are the internet and the future.”
    I love that quote.

10. News (Archive)   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Very Powerful message from the Suprnova crew. Lets all hope they succeed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast