Thread: Split A Movie

Hello does someone know about a programm that can split a movie into 2 parts
    i have this programm TMPGEnc and i use it for converting movies into vcd or svcd
    and i love this programm and i can choose if i want to lower the qualitie 'dont know how to write this but im meaning how clear the image is '
    but i dont want to do that i reather have the movie on 2 cd´s can someone tell me about a programm that can do this

yeah by the way the file is in AVI formatt

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    virtualdub is the best

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    yeah virtualdub is good, i usually use easy video splitter, 2 clicks and a 10 second wait and its done:

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by LINDOREZ@2 July 2003 - 00:50
    yeah virtualdub is good, i usually use easy video splitter, 2 clicks and a 10 second wait and its done: 
    Totally agree - easy to use and fast.

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Also with a hint of corruption... atleast with me

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    if you like tmpgenc so much why don't you look in mpeg tools and split the file from there ...tmpgenc does more than just convert it can split ... adjust for sync error and many other things...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    guys thanks for posting this information, seriously, you've been a huge help to myself and probably others that have wondered this but haven't had the time or energy to ask or find out about it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by LINDOREZ@1 July 2003 - 23:50
    I have virtualdub but how do i use it for splitting movies and where can i d/l easy video splitter i really wanna try that programm

9. Movies & TV   -   #9

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Thanx alot i love this programm !