Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: =Looking 4 buffer TL=

  1. #1
    iAm1Blood BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    66
    Min. 50GB+

    I give:
    Goem Acc(3week-1GB+)
    DH Acc(12week-15GB+)
    WB Acc(2week)
    rSR Acc(3week)
    MMA or DVDseed Inv

    Post here or PM me...
    Last edited by TBA; 08-22-2007 at 10:40 AM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    valhala's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by T23 View Post
    Min. 100GB+

    I give:
    Goem Acc(3week-1GB+)
    DH Acc(12week-15GB+)
    WB Acc(2week)
    rSR Acc(3week)
    MMA or DVDseed Inv

    Post here...

    in this offer u can get only inv
    Last edited by valhala; 08-21-2007 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    iAm1Blood BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    66
    Up

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Aussie land
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by valhala View Post

    in this offer u can get only inv
    Don't be stupid, you can get a good TL for very little. Got myself a 200GB buffered TL for free yesterday

    Good luck T23

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,214
    youll get an invite for free withough a prob.
    but if someone is gonna trade 50gb acc hes gonna want something, and youre nmot really offering something...
    and i got free level 10 acc, that doesnt mean everyone will

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    valhala's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    youll get an invite for free withough a prob.
    but if someone is gonna trade 50gb acc hes gonna want something, and youre nmot really offering something...
    and i got free level 10 acc, that doesnt mean everyone will
    this is what I mean +1

    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by valhala View Post

    in this offer u can get only inv
    Don't be stupid, you can get a good TL for very little. Got myself a 200GB buffered TL for free yesterday

    Good luck T23
    giveaway something & trade something else noob
    Last edited by valhala; 08-22-2007 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    and i got free level 10 acc, that doesnt mean everyone will
    This is the *luck*.
    Maybe someone is willing to give him the 50GB TL... Good luck.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    iAm1Blood BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    Don't be stupid, you can get a good TL for very little. Got myself a 200GB buffered TL for free yesterday

    Good luck T23
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmp View Post
    This is the *luck*.
    Maybe someone is willing to give him the 50GB TL... Good luck.
    Thanks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •