Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How you got started with invites

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post

Anyway my thread was deleted and i PM'd the mod to apologize and told him how i had been searching for months etc, etc, and he gave me some email and told me to tell the person that he said to give me an invite, and sure enough 5 mins later i had one sitting in my inbox.
    So do you want to pay it forward...
    "That was a great speech. If McCain wins, he'll owe it to Sarah Palin."
    "We're fucked. I think."

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by chamaeleo View Post

Anyway my thread was deleted and i PM'd the mod to apologize and told him how i had been searching for months etc, etc, and he gave me some email and told me to tell the person that he said to give me an invite, and sure enough 5 mins later i had one sitting in my inbox.
    Unfortunately i have lost faith in FST as i have been burned way to many times now, i have now stopped give aways as i find that returning the favor gets you know where.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Started with DH less than a year ago and quickly progressed...

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by chamaeleo View Post

Unfortunately i have lost faith in FST as i have been burned way to many times now, i have now stopped give aways as i find that returning the favor gets you know where.
    that's cold man..
    I agree with you basically with a small exception when it comes to quality content trackers as you an really do someone a favor with those.
    "That was a great speech. If McCain wins, he'll owe it to Sarah Palin."
    "We're fucked. I think."

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    good story mate.... and darn ur pretty lucky that way.... wish u the luck
    ****LOOKING for iTS invite****
    in exchange you can have my Grandma....seriously if u have pm me and ask what you want!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    was lookin around on mininova like 2 years ago saw a comment that said fuck this im goin back to revoultiontt.net went there signed up...now im in the scene for life lol
    a roll of the dice

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    lol it all started with torrentspy then a non scene community and then knew abt the scenes and now this...
    ****LOOKING for iTS invite****
    in exchange you can have my Grandma....seriously if u have pm me and ask what you want!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    well i got started one a small forum called *************** while participating in a few giveaways, then i started being able to giveaway invites aswell, and the rest just all comes together zz short but sweet
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by cook123 View Post
    lol it all started with torrentspy then a non scene community and then knew abt the scenes and now this...
    Not anymore!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Guess I was always just in a good position to get invites...staffed 3 different p2p sites over the last 6 years or so. Sites that I had not been invited to, I joined when they where just starting and had open signups..FTN and TL...I have a good eye for a new trackers' potential. iTS all good...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast