Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question Botu Da Sims

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well I imagine it will work on 2000. Not guarenteeing it but I think it will. Just because its not "suported" doesnt mean it won't work. I got windows xp and it works and thats based on nt and 2000. I also have resident evil 1 for pc and its 95 only but I can get it to work on xp. xp not suported for resident evil but doesnt mean it won't work . Just uninstall all your games and the operating system shouldn't be but 650 mb I think. Then you can download then install. Then delete the install package to clear up 2gb. So you will have space back to install some stuff you unistalled. You can do this.

EDIT: How much free space do you have left on the hard drive?

2. Games   -   #12
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    REally you think it would work on Win2k? I got 2 gigs enuff space for it to finsh downloading then we start the real deletin freakin mayhem.

Ps: 1 more thingdo you think the thing would install right with 3 gigs of space?
    Pss: I have the sims burned version it installs on 2k does that mean it works? but i don't knwo if it runs all i know is it installs
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Games   -   #13
    I belive so bro. After you have it downloaded then free up roughly 2.71gb's of space...I know thats a little high but needed for the complete install. Uninstall as much as you can that is not windows-related or important. Try to get down to only the operating system and bittorrent on the disk, that should give you enough space to install, then you can delete the install package to free up the 2gb it took to download. Then you can start installing the stuff back that you need...(I know I know I'm repeating myself from the previous posts lol).

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by Keikan@2 July 2003 - 11:18
    Ps: 1 more thingdo you think the thing would install right with 3 gigs of space?
    Pss: I have the sims burned version it installs on 2k does that mean it works? but i don't knwo if it runs all i know is it installs
    It should install perfectly with 3 gigs of space. But wait a second, how much ram you got? What kind of video card do you have? I imagine if it installs it will work though. If you have 3gb of free space with the download on your hard drive then you have plenty.

5. Games   -   #15
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I have the sims burned version it installs on 2k does that mean it works? but i don't knwo if it runs all i know is it installs cuz i got errors before where it installs but when i run it it auto restarts like age of mythology i have sp3 tho.....

(I know i repeated myself but i think u miised it)

You've been really helpful toilet paper guy!

6. Games   -   #16
    No I got it, I didnt miss, we both posted at the same time...well you edited as I finished posting so I posted another one. Your welcome for the help. I hope you get it working.

[QUOTE]"You've been really helpful toilet paper guy! "

haha. Your welcome. I don't think anyones ever called me toilet paper guy before

7. Games   -   #17
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Wow another issue?

Intel Pentium 2 400mhz (OH yeah lol)
    192mb ram <--kicker
    16mb ATI Rage 128 <--- BOOO&#33;
    6gig generic hd <--- No Name goodness

PS. I can run games that say 450mhz

8. Games   -   #18
    Well I belive The sims will run ok I guess. When the sims first came out I had a 400mhz computer with a 32mb video card and 192mb of ram and it had some lag (I guess you could say in this case). Well it was fine untill I would move the camera around the house and somtimes it would pause for a second and it would come back into frames. I imagine it will be ok, I would recommend faster pc but thats good enough

EDIT: I now have a 2.4gh amd athlon xp. 256mb of ddr ram. 40gb hard drive and a 20gb hard drive. 19&#39; monitor. 128mb nvidia video card.

The game runs much faster for me with all expansion packs now adays hehe

9. Games   -   #19
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Note that i had a burned version but ofcourse when i first got it i was addicted it wasn&#39;t laggy&#33;? dunnno wat u had o and that time i only had 64mb of ram and it was pretty smooth the lastest super star xpac says 450mhz so i dunno

10. Games   -   #20
    Then it should run fine. With the expansion packs doesnt really affect anything since they only add objects and locations. Since you can&#39;t be at two places at once (I.E Downtown, and at home), you shouldnt worry. It should run like you played it that one time except a little faster since you have 192mb of ram. Its a great game and its worth the space and time to download.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast