Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question Botu Da Sims

Keikan's Avatar ........
    LUCKEE Sims ran on Windows 2000 WITHOUT crashing

PS: i know when i first got it i stuck to it well i could have stuck to it for 48hrs STRAIGHT but then i wanted more the xpac so i boguht it but it wouldn't isntall cuz mine was burned... i think the xpac will run in 2k too ya think?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Games   -   #22
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I don't think you will have any problems with this one. Just make sure to go to the first page and read on how to make it english for your game. The install program is in chinese and you will have to go by memory to install (I.E install by what you think the buttons say like cancel, ok, back). But then you can change it in regestry after installed so your game will be english. If you are downloading the english fix version then you won't have to worry about it.

The expansions just add stuff. Don't think will make any different to the pc except the hard drive and the stuff it adds. It will run smooth.

Another thing is since the expansions are newer, they would have more support. But they just add stuff so its not a game itself. If the sims runs well in 2k then the expansions will be no problem.

3. Games   -   #23
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Is it in ??? or characters my os is us english and i'm chinese and i can always get my parents to read the chracters if i need it aslong as it isn't ??? ____ that stuff

PS: O ya they don't know simplified chinese cuz all weird... and there's an english fix wat?

4. Games   -   #24
    Oh your chinese... I'm thinking your austraillian cuz I was confusing you with another guy I was talking to. Well if you speak english better than chinese I recommend making it english

EDIT. I put on the first page of this topic instructions on how to make it english...I think i did...lol. They will make it english by doing the regestry. Let me post here again.

5. Games   -   #25
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I wish i was australiian

6. Games   -   #26
    Ok this is what you have to do after its installed. Sorry for making another post but I was affraid you might miss the edit so here it goes:

After its installed go to START RUN, type REGEDIT. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. then go to software, then maxis, then click on "THE SIMS" folder and look for something called SIMS_LANGUAGE in the right pannel. Right click that key and hit modify. Delete simplifyed chinese and change to USEnglish

7. Games   -   #27
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I was talking about the setup not the game

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by Keikan@2 July 2003 - 11:52
    I wish i was australiian
    Why you want to be austriallian...Im not....

I'M AMERICAN!!!

As far as the setup, you can have your parents read it. though its pretty easy to install even if its chinese. I installed just by memory. I know how windows is so I knew the buttons were "OK, Cancel, Back", you know, windows buttons. You can go by what you think they say or get your parents. Up to you. I installed by my memory of the buttons location, even if its english or chinese.

9. Games   -   #29
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I'd be fin aslong as it isn't ??? or ___ or messed up alt characters or

PS: Right now i live in edmonton canada canada

10. Games   -   #30
    OHHHHH I see what you're talking about. You already have it downloaded...ok then just go by what you think the buttons are...usually the button far to the right is the continue button...such as continue....its all useless information just keep hitting that button "continue". Untill it eventually shows a progress bar of it installing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast