Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question Botu Da Sims

Keikan's Avatar ........
    2 questions:

1.How much space does Sims 7 in 1 need I mean its like Sims wiht 6 xpacs so it must need like 10 gigs?

2.Once you downloaded the big ass Sims 7 in 1 file what do you do? I'm pretty sure you can't burn it on a 700mb disc so what do i do?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Oky doki. I'm going to make this first post short so I can get here first before anyone else answers. Then I will post a second time with instructions on making it english. So mods I'm not spamming...I just want here first

First the sims 7 in 1 is 2.71 gigabytes on my hard drive, after its installed. Its an install program that some chinese dude I suppose through together. Never has to be burned or anything its just like a nice rip that has nothing missing and has a nice install program. I might not need to explain how to put it in english if you download the english fix. If you need instructions.....ahh what the hell ok listen.

After its installed go to START RUN, type REGEDIT. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. then go to software, then maxis, then click on "THE SIMS" folder and look for something called SIMS_LANGUAGE in the right pannel. Right click that key and hit modify. Delete simplifyed chinese and change to USEnglish

3. Games   -   #3
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    You can't burn it?

4. Games   -   #4
    I'm affraid not. But why would you want to. You could burn the "program" to a dvd, but it won't act like a cd image or an ISO or anything. If your wanting to save space then burn it to a dvd-r. It has everything that the sims with all 6 expansion packs have so no need to burn. Its perfect how it is.

5. Games   -   #5
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I have a older pc and i got like no space and yes i'm going to go to best buy and buy a 400 dollar dvd burner so i can burn this on a 4.7gb dvd disc

(I hope you know thats sarcasm!!&#33

6. Games   -   #6
    Thanks for clearing that up for me...I actually thought you were serious for a second there...that is untill i read the "I hope you know thats sarcasm!".

Well you can buy a 400 dollar dvd burner...(mine was much less) or you can buy over 200 dollars for the sims...

How big is your hard drive?

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Keikan@2 July 2003 - 19:23
    I have a older pc and i got like no space and yes i'm going to go to best buy and buy a 400 dollar dvd burner so i can burn this on a 4.7gb dvd disc

(I hope you know thats sarcasm!!&#33
    Aye, the bloke helped you, it's not his fault about your computer specs. Maybe you should try eBay.com and invest in a larger H.D.D.? There's plenty of quality second hand ones avaliable on there for cheap, and you can even sell off your old one to help recover some of the costs... Anyways, good luck!

8. Games   -   #8
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I don't have a credit card and my mom doesn't trust buying on the internet or else i would have done that aLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago

PS: Is there anyway to split it into 2 so i can burn it?

9. Games   -   #9
    Actually that doesnt sound half bad...splitting it....though I have no Idea on how to do that nor do I know of it ever working. I imagine someone will come in here in a few hours and they will explain how, being it possible or not. Don't give up on it yet. I understand that when you download that will be 2gb on your hard drive then when unpacking it, it will be another 2 so thats 4 gb of hard drive space at one time. I don't really know a way of getting around this except asking your mom if she can get rid of some stuff on the hard drive for space for you. I just don't know how big your hard drive is, if its anything less that 6gb then chances are half is tooken up and this installation will probably not be possible...not sure... just wait a while, someones bound to know what you can do to work out this problem. The sims is worth it

10. Games   -   #10
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    This is my computer I own! MY hard drive is 6gigs the best options is whipe everything but drivers and Operating system now something comes to mind i look at the system requirements it says: Win95/98/me/xp (NT not supported)
    that scares me because i have Windows 2000 and it is build on nt technology if that is it then i will have to WIPE everything and start all over...again quite trouble sum if u tell meand i won't getting a new pc untill xmas *sigh* i asked for it last xmas and now i'm waiting 1 year for it

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast