Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is This Movie?

There was this movie I saw a long time ago (mid nineties) and here is how the story goes... These two guys (one was a bigger black man) break into a really nice house to steal stuff and they find the man whom, they think, lives there. This guy pretends to be the owner of the house (a wealthy doctor I think) but later in the movie we find out that the little white guy who appears to be the owner, was actually a murderer who broke into the house and killed the residents. There is also a latino girl in the movie who plays the black guys girlfriend, and she ends up running off with the murderer guy midway in the movie. This one may be tough.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by thealmightysting@2 July 2003 - 07:55
    There was this movie I saw a long time ago (mid nineties) and here is how the story goes... These two guys (one was a bigger black man) break into a really nice house to steal stuff and they find the man whom, they think, lives there. This guy pretends to be the owner of the house (a wealthy doctor I think) but later in the movie we find out that the little white guy who appears to be the owner, was actually a murderer who broke into the house and killed the residents. There is also a latino girl in the movie who plays the black guys girlfriend, and she ends up running off with the murderer guy midway in the movie. This one may be tough.
    was jennifer lopez the latino girl?
    was george clooney the main guy?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    no and no

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    I've heard of something similar to this. I don't remember the title.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    You need NotoriusBIC's Movieworld's Lost & Found

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by thealmightysting@1 July 2003 - 23:55
    If you can give me even ONE of the principal actors' names, I'll be able to give you the title of the movie. B)

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    The black guy's name is on the tip of my tongue. I can picture him perfectly, but can not think of his name to save my soul. He looks a little like a cross between Laurence Fishburne and Ving Rhames. Tall, bald, gapped teeth. I thought the little white guy was William H. Macy but I was wrong.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    was the black guy Michael Clark Duncan?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    did julie andrews play the latino girl?
    max 80x80
    100kb

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+2 July 2003 - 07:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob @ 2 July 2003 - 07:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thealmightysting@2 July 2003 - 07:55
    There was this movie I saw a long time ago (mid nineties) and here is how the story goes...&nbsp; These two guys (one was a bigger black man) break into a really nice house to steal stuff and they find the man whom, they think, lives there.&nbsp; This guy pretends to be the owner of the house (a wealthy doctor I think) but later in the movie we find out that the little white guy who appears to be the owner, was actually a murderer who broke into the house and killed the residents.&nbsp; There is also a latino girl in the movie who plays the black guys girlfriend, and she ends up running off with the murderer guy midway in the movie.&nbsp; This one may be tough.
    was jennifer lopez the latino girl?
    was george clooney the main guy? [/b][/quote]
    Sounds alot like Out Of Sight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast