Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: The "antitrade" BitESC phenomenon

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    never mind...!

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Oh dear, it seems these other 'communities' nearly always either:
    -con their members some how...
    or
    -are accused of conning their members somehow...which causes mistrust and suspicion...
    They all get their chance. Most come and go quickly, any worthy ones will survive and find their place. It's up to users to decern the honesty of any 'forum' or 'club' they join at first because you just 'don't know' what lies ahead. Good job we have trusty FST to warn people when these things do happen. So lets keep it that way and give everyone 1 chance. If they fug it up then crucify them here in public... I think that's fair anyway...
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Nice words Melvin ,if the users there shared thier invites then you call that a trade
    then why its called a Community !!
    anyways its away better than trading

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    This is rubbish. I joined in 4 the community. I had - have - everything. I did it for fun. I have 60 trackers from Lvl 2- to Level 10. I don't give a damn, anymore. I do not want from U, from anybody else - anything. Just stop that phony expertise and wiseass talk. It really is a crashing bore. There are people and will be - Who "just knew better". So WTF? Why don't U just call it a day, and U all HighHats stop whining and start living?
    Enough said. What had to be told is already told by znik. U are no extra asset by any means. Just copycats. Stop logorrhea.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCD004 View Post
    LOL Are you joking now ? One member just mentiod here (he wasn't talking about Bit-Esc), that for one AntiTrading crew you need high level tracker invite to join... He was speaking about your crew !!! So rather please stop spamming with your crew, or i will ask him to post here the proofs, how you are asking him for ScT and FTN invite as a entering ticket to your "real" crew...
    It seems that there is another recruitment program in progress, and I hope that the founders of this club were not inspired by Pablo.

What frightens me most is that they are also requesting high-leveled account proofs in order to be accepted.

We are talking about the "RTU", that is runningtheunderground.
    I have already a very interesting report about the founder Jeter by a member who seems to know him veeery well...
    Anyone else knows Jetter or Slick99?

I wouldn't like to start another thread about the "RTU phenomenon" this time
    It could have much more drama, intrigue and espionage!

I hope slick99 and Jeter are genuine, but in any case recruiting is strictly prohibited here.
    Everyone should stay alert...
    High-level proofs for one tell me you can abide by the rules, have a genuine interest in settling down and giving invites to people that you CAN trust. Trust me no-one will ever get by me in the recruitment process, already in 3-days our forum has been MORE then active which is what i prefer more then a greedy selfish moron like th0r who waits around for invites. RTU is not running the underwear, members are forbidden to speak its name or they risk a ban. I'm sure anyone who is apart of the upcoming crew are statisfied with the foundation we have established in the spirit of sharing rather then you "have to give invites". Point is i've already let 2/8 members in that did not show proofs of a higher level account, but he did show me various other accounts in which i cross checked myself. His honesty and willingness to be active got him a spot. Don't want to detail any further then that, you'll be hearing from us soon

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Good luck with your traders "crew"
    No Whining

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Any further bashing, please feel free to pm me with questions
    I'd rather yall hold yalls opinion and judgment before glancing and slandering reputations around our community. Not only are you shamming me, but other members/staff who happen to be long-standing good members here on fst.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I thought your forum was for traders (or at least not one of those "anti-trading" forums).. am I wrong? Wasn't trying to "bash" you.. just wishing you good luck. Don't want you guys to turn into another Bit-ESC.
    No Whining

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig
    P.P.S Shuvt is busy with his new job.. and he is DPed here, so he rarely visits.
    DPed.......Meaning?

Nice piece U wrote , BTW,,U must be great in my Essay Class, I have to say....LOL

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

So in your own opinion... anti traders could be compared to yourself and the site your staff on then eh?

Basically you (Microships) ban traders for trading invites/accounts on your site RunningTheS....
    Then you go around and blatantly trade invites on other sites like FTN ect...
    Isnt that kinda strange and dimmented? I mean if you dont obey the rules on other sites your a member of. WTF would you expect anyone to even take you and your sites rules even the slightest bit serious? Who are you really to judge people who try not to or are against trading when your one of the biggest assclowns on this site that does it. Basically in my own opinion... listening to you is like having the blind lead the blind cause you contradict yourself. Maybe your using too many hidden aliases and cant remember which one you are.. PF the Trader/ Microships the RTS staff member whos against trading/ Brown Nosing ass kisser to anyone who gives you VIP positions ?? Just a thought.
    lmao pwnd again.....

I must say I agree 100%
    But I shouldn't say that because he's staff...
    Last edited by benchez; 08-24-2007 at 09:58 PM.
    Now go away.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast