Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: The "antitrade" BitESC phenomenon

SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig
    P.P.S Shuvt is busy with his new job.. and he is DPed here, so he rarely visits.
    DPed.......Meaning?

Nice piece U wrote , BTW,,U must be great in my Essay Class, I have to say....LOL
    He has disabled privileges..

Thanks for the compliment... I'm not too much of a writer, I prefer the sciences
    No Whining

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCD004 View Post
    LOL Are you joking now ? One member just mentiod here (he wasn't talking about Bit-Esc), that for one AntiTrading crew you need high level tracker invite to join... He was speaking about your crew !!! So rather please stop spamming with your crew, or i will ask him to post here the proofs, how you are asking him for ScT and FTN invite as a entering ticket to your "real" crew...
    It seems that there is another recruitment program in progress, and I hope that the founders of this club were not inspired by Pablo.

What frightens me most is that they are also requesting high-leveled account proofs in order to be accepted.

We are talking about the "RTU", that is runningtheunderground.
    I have already a very interesting report about the founder Jeter by a member who seems to know him veeery well...
    Anyone else knows Jetter or Slick99?

I wouldn't like to start another thread about the "RTU phenomenon" this time
    It could have much more drama, intrigue and espionage!

I hope slick99 and Jeter are genuine, but in any case recruiting is strictly prohibited here.
    Everyone should stay alert...
    We'd never end up like "another" bit-esc, they had a good run and from i hear great members, but narrow-minded contemptous staff (for all i know these are rumors). We strive to have a great staff and no just good members, but great ones.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    To be honest....bLAh... blaH... BLAh... it's not about words ,it's about deeds
    exactly

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    :
    pissin myself mate.....
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    To be honest ,i think this whole anti trading shit is all crap ,it's just trading but with a more appealing view

Some of those anti-traders are big traders and some of them here attack trading so much and try to announce they are anti-traders hoping for an invite from some ComRep while they trade their accs in other places muche lesser famous and mostly national

Even some of those who announce themselves as retired traders ,well maybe they retired trading in fst but they still trade some places else

Some also tried to create some fake giveaways in order to get some members to get into certain groups by giving the acc to himself under anotehr acc or even to one of his friends who knew it's afake giveaway from the beginning

The anti-trading as i said is almost like trading ,it's just you try to give some of your invites/accs hoping that another member of this or that community will repay you in the future with another invite/acc ,it's just trading with a little time delay

Now one of the easiest known ways to get to some high ranked accs is to announce you are an anti trader ,post some posts confirming that ,try to get on an anti-trading group and do some giveaways then when he asks for some of accs he will eventually get them

To be honest ,traders who do giveaways are much more reliable to me as traders who did this kind of giveaways do it to help as they ahve extra invites or accs and tehy are willing to share them with other members and most of them aren't expecting anything in return as they either have it or can get it sooner or later

but despite that everything has abad side as some traders wanna collect as many accs as they can to be able to trade them further leaving some accs unused

Well,Anti Trading needs to be more improved as it's not about words ,it's about deeds
    So in your own opinion... anti traders could be compared to yourself and the site your staff on then eh?

Basically you (Microships) ban traders for trading invites/accounts on your site RunningTheS....
    Then you go around and blatantly trade invites on other sites like FTN ect...
    Isnt that kinda strange and dimmented? I mean if you dont obey the rules on other sites your a member of. WTF would you expect anyone to even take you and your sites rules even the slightest bit serious? Who are you really to judge people who try not to or are against trading when your one of the biggest assclowns on this site that does it. Basically in my own opinion... listening to you is like having the blind lead the blind cause you contradict yourself. Maybe your using too many hidden aliases and cant remember which one you are.. PF the Trader/ Microships the RTS staff member whos against trading/ Brown Nosing ass kisser to anyone who gives you VIP positions ?? Just a thought.
    Melvin i think you should go get laid really ,you are full of hatred and in any chance and in any topic you try to just convert the topic to be on some RTS talk and since day one u tend to show your true nature of hatred

I don't really know how come a ComRep speaks so low like that ,you are just pathetic

one thing that you don't know that i don't ban traded accs ,you know what i do with them ,i just keep watching them if the member who acquired that acc turns to be agood guy who really wanna use the tracker and become active i let him keep the acc and some members can confirm that

RTS ban only cheaters ,dupe accs,those who continously break our rules but acc traders are on our least area of interest because if the member who acquired the acc turned to be agood member then he will keep the acc and he is welcomed to be part of the community while if he just keeps the acc for further trade then the acc will be disabled eventually and automatically because if it didn't fall in good hands it will fall in bad hands as cheaters whose disable automatically ,also those who giveaway their accs to their friends whose willing to become part of RTS are not disabled as we don't force anyone to love our tracker but those who love us and work with us supplying us with suggestions ,opinions ,or any questions they have are really much welcomed and it's totally appreciated by all the staff

I am not really here to brag but anyone who have contacted me with any questions in RTS have been politely responded and alot can confirm that ,even those who stole our special packs were notified politely about our rules and it was their choice to follow them or to abandon RTS

our members comfortability are on top of our priorities,we don't act there like some tough hard minded staff as in RTS members and staff work together and we welcome all support ,suggestions ,opinions from all our members

Being astaff member isn't what some wanna be to just ban,warn,disable or do whatever damage thinking that his e-penis is big as some in some trackers do but it's a responsibility to held and a way of getting to know more members,cultures ,sharing and co-operating

In RTS we don't say that staff decisisons is non-negotiable as some trackers do but we are more happy to listen to any user complaining and if he convinces us or it turns to something wrong in any RTS staff decision we tend to fix it and politely apologize to the member for the inconvenince we caused

perhaps what was irritating our members lately mostly was the 1 week inactivity period and we will increase that soon and the HNR warnings which their only way to avoid them is to seed for 24 hours or 1:1 ratio

For any RTS suggestions,opinions,questions feel free to pm me here or on RTS ,you could also pm the RTS COmRep in here if u like and we will be more than happy to answer you

Thx and sorry for this offtopic but as always Melvin had to attack RTS and i had to reply

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Quote Originally Posted by microships View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

So in your own opinion... anti traders could be compared to yourself and the site your staff on then eh?

Basically you (Microships) ban traders for trading invites/accounts on your site RunningTheS....
    Then you go around and blatantly trade invites on other sites like FTN ect...
    Isnt that kinda strange and dimmented? I mean if you dont obey the rules on other sites your a member of. WTF would you expect anyone to even take you and your sites rules even the slightest bit serious? Who are you really to judge people who try not to or are against trading when your one of the biggest assclowns on this site that does it. Basically in my own opinion... listening to you is like having the blind lead the blind cause you contradict yourself. Maybe your using too many hidden aliases and cant remember which one you are.. PF the Trader/ Microships the RTS staff member whos against trading/ Brown Nosing ass kisser to anyone who gives you VIP positions ?? Just a thought.
    Melvin i think you should go get laid really ,you are full of hatred and in any chance and in any topic you try to just convert the topic to be on some RTS talk and since day one u tend to show your true nature of hatred

I don't really know how come a ComRep speaks so low like that ,you are just pathetic

one thing that you don't know that i don't ban traded accs ,you know what i do with them ,i just keep watching them if the member who acquired that acc turns to be agood guy who really wanna use the tracker and become active i let him keep the acc and some members can confirm that

RTS ban only cheaters ,dupe accs,those who continously break our rules but acc traders are on our least area of interest because if the member who acquired the acc turned to be agood member then he will keep the acc and he is welcomed to be part of the community while if he just keeps the acc for further trade then the acc will be disabled eventually and automatically because if it didn't fall in good hands it will fall in bad hands as cheaters whose disable automatically ,also those who giveaway their accs to their friends whose willing to become part of RTS are not disabled as we don't force anyone to love our tracker but those who love us and work with us supplying us with suggestions ,opinions ,or any questions they have are really much welcomed and it's totally appreciated by all the staff

I am not really here to brag but anyone who have contacted me with any questions in RTS have been politely responded and alot can confirm that ,even those who stole our special packs were notified politely about our rules and it was their choice to follow them or to abandon RTS

our members comfortability are on top of our priorities,we don't act there like some tough hard minded staff as in RTS members and staff work together and we welcome all support ,suggestions ,opinions from all our members

Being astaff member isn't what some wanna be to just ban,warn,disable or do whatever damage thinking that his e-penis is big as some in some trackers do but it's a responsibility to held and a way of getting to know more members,cultures ,sharing and co-operating

In RTS we don't say that staff decisisons is non-negotiable as some trackers do but we are more happy to listen to any user complaining and if he convinces us or it turns to something wrong in any RTS staff decision we tend to fix it and politely apologize to the member for the inconvenince we caused

perhaps what was irritating our members lately mostly was the 1 week inactivity period and we will increase that soon and the HNR warnings which their only way to avoid them is to seed for 24 hours or 1:1 ratio

For any RTS suggestions,opinions,questions feel free to pm me here or on RTS ,you could also pm the RTS COmRep in here if u like and we will be more than happy to answer you

Thx and sorry for this offtopic but as always Melvin had to attack RTS and i had to reply
    1) Im married so please update any information lists you may have about me. Thanks.

2.)
    Not sure where you feel I was attacking RTS.
    I did no such thing.
    I did attack 1 member of staff there yes... but that wasnt an attack it was merely a responce to his gay thread. Just out of curiosity did you not have the BALLZ to post with your normal name? (Probably not since you switched to microships.)

3.)
    I have no beefs with RTS despite what you or your other split personalities may thing. Ask your own freaken staff members clown. I messaged one of them with some information the other day with info someone posted about you guys... If I was a dick about it... I would have posted the info here for everyone else to see. Did I? No Cause I wasnt out to be a dick. I was out to tell this 1 particular staff member what needed to be said and he thanked me for it. Like I said you can beleive what you want to beleive... The only time I comment about scum/sites/stupidness is when someone with balls responding is whats needed in the topic. You basically were talking with your head up your ass again so I felt the desire to pull it out for you.
    You should be thanking me. Instead you just put your head back in your bumhole. Geeze all that effort I made for nothing. Oh well
    let bygons be bygons I suppose.

4.) If it seems like hatred against RTS only.. maybe you should examine why you think that? Maybe you yourself feel like a scumbag or something and your sites not working out as well as you hoped so you yourself cant face that alone so need a name to point to. Feel free to point to me all you like if its what keeps your balls from dropping in the morning when you wake up beside your boyfriend.
    If it was hatred I felt towards you or your community you would know it. I have only been nice to a group of people that everyone else in the torrent communities litterally considered scum.... I gave you ideas of how to improve your site, I told 1 of your staff about a nfo that was released about you guys, I have answered numerous questions that your staff/coders asked me. If I hated your site I would have just told you all to FUCK OFF basically. Did you see me do this? NO!

5.) You ban traders.. Maybe you should post a reply to this with your other alias so we can see if the stories matchup.
    At least I know you did. Maybe your rules/feelings about traders change everytime you post with your alternate alias on here??

6.) Your special packs were just stolen off other torrent sites for the most part. Maybe 1 or 2 were originals...(perhaps someone on your site made/found) I would say stolen from Scene Axx but its quite obvious you guys dont have any. Due to the fact you have a (Hidden) thread on your site where you were posting hacked accounts on sites like SCT and FTN... for your uploaders to get content off of to post on RTS.

7.) Me speaking low about anyone... can you please link me to such a topic.... I have seen people who are real assholes on this site post comments that showed they had no clue on the topic they were posting on and countless times I never even commented. I figure let bygons be bygons, let the blind lead the blind.

8.) If your members were the top of your priorities why did you guys lie to them? Your staff went from saying your site had encrypted passwords all along... to admitting they were not encrypted until after the first week the site was open.. to admitting they were only not encrypted the first day. I mean you guys cant freaken get your stories straight... I mean its 1 thing if each staff member didnt have a clue what was going on and all their stories were each diff. but the same freaken staff member changes his stories probably more often than he showers.

9.) Dont try and explain to me what being a staff member is... If you think im just around to ban/warn/disable accounts your VERY WRONG. I can think of possibly 1 warning I have given out in the last 6 months. Prior to the influx of cheaters who signed up yesterday I can think of maybe 100 users ive banned in the last 6 months. All of which were either lowsy cheaters or traders I caught. (Many of the people who were on the receiving end of the TRADES had the traded accounts disabled... however their ips were not banned and they were sent a fresh invite.)
    As far as the E-Penis comment... hmmm perhaps we can have the user I incorrectly banned yesterday for ratio cheating comment about my epenis lmao... I banned him and he signed up for a new nic a few mins later and pmed me. I appologized to him for incorrectly banning his account and then re-enabled it. I can openly admit to users when I have wronged them, or when something I did was not right.... you should grow some ballz and try it sometime. Feel free to come on my site and ask users what they think of me.... hell you can even ask users here... Feel free to. I wrecken MAJORITY of the users who comment wont share the same feelings about me that you do.

10.) Glad to see you listen to users comments. Its a good thing that many sites dont do that well. I personally have always listened to users comments again feel free to browse my forums and see for yourself if you dont beleive me. I can think of at least 4 topics we started in the last month or 2 asking users for their opinions on site matters. (would recommend anyone else who runs a site to do the same sort of things.)

11.) Again I didnt attack RTS. I attacked 1 users comment. But you can say I attacked your site or whatever if I wanted to attack your site all I would have to do is basically call it RunningTheShit, RunningTheSucks, RunningTheScum, RuiningTheScene, RunningTheScumbags, ect... you get the point.
    I have never insulted your site... so get the facts straight before you post such dumb comments.

12.) P.S. Can that staff on FST please stop reading my pms. They are called PMS for a reason. I find it strange when an image hosted on my site gets intentionally sent to me to prove my point. This image was only send to me via pm and not posted ANYWHERE else on the net. And SURPRIZE.. I view the appache logs and see 6 FST staff members ips as viewing this image nobody should have known existed. Very nice... hopefully the noobs dont notice you guys read pms. Sorry to say I noticed at least some of you do. Might be a security issue? P.S.S. I have a msn convo were Reality admitted to it as well in case you guys need more refrence to this.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 08-25-2007 at 12:51 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    laughter is great
    Go get em.....Melvin
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    o i love you melvin tell him how it is

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    I <3 Melvin

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    lmfao

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast