Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The "antitrade" BitESC phenomenon

kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    The first time I heard about Bit-Esc I was trying to find out how to join in (never heard anything was so rotten in there before). I guess it will soon die now.
    Thanks for the info.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stroj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    I personally see nothing wrong about asking new members for invites. That's why the community was created, to share invites between its members, right?
    Yeah, you join and share your invites. But not as a ticket to join the community.
    You should give something before you get something back, eh? But probably not an invite to one of top level trackers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    No official word from Bit-Esc itself?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    all the current "anti-traders'" are hardcore traders in the past....it wouldnt be a surprise if they resume trading again..and there exists nothing like an anti-trader community

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    As I try to put together the facts, I cannot escape the feeling that znik might be right in many aspects. I pulled znik's leg many times, but i have to tell, that things told by him are always considered serious by me. He never tells anything without a good reason. And he knows I respect him, set aside my short - temper and bully -manner. So far I liked hangin ' around there (BitESC), made some giveaways, but I did not find any solid explanation why strong and respected members have just abandoned the forum recently...Although I have never been approached directly by PE, some hints have been already made about "How nice it would be to get invited to FTN", and these hints have soon become regular, recurring from time to time and it has become very ostentatious at a time that he needs me to get him an FTN - invite. At that point I have not found it wrong - because he helped me with some trackers, in a real nice and unselfish way. So I am really in doubts now. Thanx for the post, znik, I really appreciate it that U shared that with us. But without U, znik, without BCC - friends, Community Reps it is pretty obvious that this initiative is a death - suspect. Eventually - sooner than later, it will just die.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    When you create an anti-trader community where the leader itself is a big trader I guess the community is already dead. Anyway it could have been a great community if it wasn't for some black sheep.
    Last edited by beat; 08-23-2007 at 03:52 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    snowprince's Avatar Animation Collector
    Thanks Znik, for all this. I had the doubt from the start. I was asked to provide all tracker profiles before I joined. The moment I joined, I was shocked with the pm in my mailbox. I had expected it to be a welcome pm. Instead, it was for FTN invite. See this:
    http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/495/pablo01zz9.jpg

At that very moment, I knew that this forum was all humbug.
    But I still was enjoying there somehow. Many members were good, and there was healthy relationship.
    The way the BCC guys were treated with wrong allegations was painful. Though I was not involved, I had faced similar thing in past from a Bitesc mod.

Bitesc will not be able to survive like this
    Last edited by snowprince; 08-23-2007 at 06:54 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Geez, I really hope you didn't give him the f t n invite.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm pretty sure, that he still hasn't got FTN invite and hopefully will not receive any other invites...

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Sylar I am sorry but I don't feel the need to return back there to confront anyone.
    Whoever wants to confront the truth may do it here at a neutral terrain.

Al these BitESC members who posted their proofs here wanted to do it a long time ago but wouldn't dare to offend any admin there, as they are lonely netfreaks, without many friends, as I may have.

I could just leave BitESC without saying a word, but I revealed it here mainly for fellow sincere FST members who would soon be recruited, (like Kalieb for example that I respect)

There are many other reports that came into my attention, like dark connections of PabloEscobar with real life scammers. I just don't have in my hand these evidences and preferred to stay out of this.

I am sure all the Com. Reps, that also left that place, knew all these, and much more than that, before me.

I am really sad about all this, because I was always a vivid supporter of real nontraders' forums.
    However, a hoax nontraders' forum is much more dangerous than a forum of known traders and possible scammers.
    If these facts were not revealed now, they would have created much more drama in the near future...
    Last edited by znik; 08-23-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast