Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: The "antitrade" BitESC phenomenon

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Where is that BCC SHUVT. nowadays? Have not seen him around for awhile?

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    he is on vacation i think

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    keep it anti-traders leaders

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    Yes we want SHUVT. I miss his posts, anywho was a fun read.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by PraYa View Post
    keep it anti-traders leaders
    we do not need any leaders. At least I do not need any. I am happy with some of my Buddies here. No Shuvt, no anybody. Everyone should mind his own business, we do not need an escalated havoc like this here.
    Chill out and I wish everybody a meaningful, nice late-summer weekend.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    To be honest ,i think this whole anti trading shit is all crap ,it's just trading but with a more appealing view

Some of those anti-traders are big traders and some of them here attack trading so much and try to announce they are anti-traders hoping for an invite from some ComRep while they trade their accs in other places muche lesser famous and mostly national

Even some of those who announce themselves as retired traders ,well maybe they retired trading in fst but they still trade some places else

Some also tried to create some fake giveaways in order to get some members to get into certain groups by giving the acc to himself under anotehr acc or even to one of his friends who knew it's afake giveaway from the beginning

The anti-trading as i said is almost like trading ,it's just you try to give some of your invites/accs hoping that another member of this or that community will repay you in the future with another invite/acc ,it's just trading with a little time delay

Now one of the easiest known ways to get to some high ranked accs is to announce you are an anti trader ,post some posts confirming that ,try to get on an anti-trading group and do some giveaways then when he asks for some of accs he will eventually get them

To be honest ,traders who do giveaways are much more reliable to me as traders who did this kind of giveaways do it to help as they ahve extra invites or accs and tehy are willing to share them with other members and most of them aren't expecting anything in return as they either have it or can get it sooner or later

but despite that everything has abad side as some traders wanna collect as many accs as they can to be able to trade them further leaving some accs unused

Well,Anti Trading needs to be more improved as it's not about words ,it's about deeds

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    To be honest ,i think this whole anti trading shit is all crap ,it's just trading but with a more appealing view

Some of those anti-traders are big traders and some of them here attack trading so much and try to announce they are anti-traders hoping for an invite from some ComRep while they trade their accs in other places muche lesser famous and mostly national

Even some of those who announce themselves as retired traders ,well maybe they retired trading in fst but they still trade some places else

Some also tried to create some fake giveaways in order to get some members to get into certain groups by giving the acc to himself under anotehr acc or even to one of his friends who knew it's afake giveaway from the beginning

The anti-trading as i said is almost like trading ,it's just you try to give some of your invites/accs hoping that another member of this or that community will repay you in the future with another invite/acc ,it's just trading with a little time delay

Now one of the easiest known ways to get to some high ranked accs is to announce you are an anti trader ,post some posts confirming that ,try to get on an anti-trading group and do some giveaways then when he asks for some of accs he will eventually get them

To be honest ,traders who do giveaways are much more reliable to me as traders who did this kind of giveaways do it to help as they ahve extra invites or accs and tehy are willing to share them with other members and most of them aren't expecting anything in return as they either have it or can get it sooner or later

but despite that everything has abad side as some traders wanna collect as many accs as they can to be able to trade them further leaving some accs unused

Well,Anti Trading needs to be more improved as it's not about words ,it's about deeds
    So in your own opinion... anti traders could be compared to yourself and the site your staff on then eh?

Basically you (Microships) ban traders for trading invites/accounts on your site RunningTheS....
    Then you go around and blatantly trade invites on other sites like FTN ect...
    Isnt that kinda strange and dimmented? I mean if you dont obey the rules on other sites your a member of. WTF would you expect anyone to even take you and your sites rules even the slightest bit serious? Who are you really to judge people who try not to or are against trading when your one of the biggest assclowns on this site that does it. Basically in my own opinion... listening to you is like having the blind lead the blind cause you contradict yourself. Maybe your using too many hidden aliases and cant remember which one you are.. PF the Trader/ Microships the RTS staff member whos against trading/ Brown Nosing ass kisser to anyone who gives you VIP positions ?? Just a thought.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 08-24-2007 at 12:47 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    where is the sense in joining such a group anyways?
    i already know enough people i can trust^^
    btw anti-trading sounds odd to me..

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    where is the sense in joining such a group anyways?
    i already know enough people i can trust^^
    btw anti-trading sounds odd to me..
    Anti-Trading is basically people who dont TRADE.
    They offer accounts for FREE
    which is basically what the invites are supposed to be FREE.

Its just wrong to see the many differant types of trading that go on here and elsewhere.

Trading a invite here for an invite there.
    Trading a invite here for a BJ.
    Trading a invite here for $$$ or other goods.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I was a member @ there for few days but not anymore...!
    That is really wrong way to do those kind of things..!
    Big thanks for znik for opening his mouth and announcing some important things that I wasn't aware of yet.
    And as I said in Anti-trading/promises thread, here at FST are guys (even "well-known") who have their anti-trading acc and secondary acc for trading!

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast