Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: The "antitrade" BitESC phenomenon

n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ^ LOL, me neither. They are almost as constructive as mine.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Anyone want to join a "real"anti-trading crew pm me guys.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i am or was a bit-esc member; yes, i was asked to provide ratios in order to join, but i was never foolish enough to invite anyone from there or give them access to my accounts

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    LOL Are you joking now ? One member just mentiod here (he wasn't talking about Bit-Esc), that for one AntiTrading crew you need high level tracker invite to join... He was speaking about your crew !!! So rather please stop spamming with your crew, or i will ask him to post here the proofs, how you are asking him for ScT and FTN invite as a entering ticket to your "real" crew...

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    mikechrobot you don't know a lot of things. Do you think all the Com. Reps abandoned that place because they didn't get an invite from ROFL-LOL?
    Don't you think that they know something better than you and me?

Why do you think that even the all mighty Brandon refused an ftn to Pablo when he asked him? Why wouldn't he invite him right away if he was trustworthy?

Why do you think that the FTWR admin, who was also recruited, never posted a single post at the new BitESC forum? Why didn't he offer an FTWR invite to Pablo and why did he ban ROFL-LOL from his tracker?

Why did PabloEscobar offer a VIP rank to Sylar? Maybe because he got from Sylar some of his valuable ivnites to the Hungarian trackers, where Sylar is one of the pioneers?

Yes, it is true that some recruited members who didn't offer or didn't have to offer an FTN or FTWR invite to Pablo were NOT finally excluded.
    Don't you think however that if THAT was the case these members would immediately publicize the truth?

Out of all the recruited members, some of them would finally bite the bait and would offered a rare invite to Pablo and his subordinates that couldn't get by trading.

Yes, there were also nice BitESC members who didn't have higly rated accounts. They were nominated though by other sincere BitESC members.
    I never said that all the BitESC members were insincere.

As far as the NB giveaway, as I said, I never asked an invite and not even 1 single other invite while I was a member there from any other member. On the contrary, I offered invites.
    If I well remember, the winners of the NB giveaway were you mikechrobot and PabloEscobar.
    When a BCCer asked 1 of the NB invites offered, RoFL-LOL started some conspiracy theories about the BCC members, that they were the ones responsible for his banned traded account on the FTWR tracker.

I asked RoFL-LOL to give away the 1remaining invite to some other BitESC member that wasn't also a BCC member.
    He preferred to give it away here on FST, asking for 3high leveled ratio proofs, in order to recruit new BitESC members as he admited inside the BItESC, since he also played the role of a Mod there.
    Last edited by znik; 08-23-2007 at 07:37 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Wow, I honestly had no idea, that torrenting world was so full of dramas and intrigues.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    it is definitely filled with unnecessary drama

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    I never protected Pablo, and yes, in many aspects you are right, but I'm just saying that you shouldn't generalize, and shouldn't say things like giving high level invites was the entry ticket, and I never said that you not getting NB was the reason, just that your fellow BCC friend Night0wl decided to ask for it as his 2nd post. By no means am I saying that you are not right, because u know a lot, so do i, and yes, a lot of reason are opting behind ur thoughts, I just don't think you should blame BitESC, talk about the bad members, not the whole community, that's all that i want, as I have never done anything wrong, or planned this shit, if it was planned

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    .....and shouldn't say things like giving high level invites was the entry ticket....
    mikechrobot read znik's posts and you will see, that he never said this... P.E. asked after sign up all the FTN members if they can send him invite... And b4 they joined he asked for profile links... That's it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by TCD004 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    LOL Are you joking now ? One member just mentiod here (he wasn't talking about Bit-Esc), that for one AntiTrading crew you need high level tracker invite to join... He was speaking about your crew !!! So rather please stop spamming with your crew, or i will ask him to post here the proofs, how you are asking him for ScT and FTN invite as a entering ticket to your "real" crew...
    uhm we are not looking for members who just started to torrent around, we are looking to form a community around people with ELITE status and knowledgeable ideas/opinons/ take that as me "trying to get high trackers" as i have the trackers i will use for the most part. Post your proofs and expose my group, im sure the people in are statisfied of the activity and how community-oriented we are. At least I wasn't the "group" that let one past by me, part of the recruitment process is not letting a rogue get in how i determine this? For one high trackers tells me you can follow the rules be respectable settle down and not jump at every chance of an invite. Once again post your proofs.

Regards,
    Jeter

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast