Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: The "antitrade" BitESC phenomenon

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Just to clarify NightOwl is me and I have been on vacation (many members here can vouch for that) and for quite a few weeks before that I was busy with other stuff. By all means look at my activity here as well. It took a severe drop somewhere early July.

That Norbits invite was a good way of testing the waters after the whole PabloEscobar incident to see how things were, and guess who was the one to post that "only two posts blah blah". It sure wasn't the one offering the invites. Any small doubt I might have had before that were wiped instantly. Especially the mentioning of rarity levels in an "anti-trading" forum.

P.S. I had posts at the old forum as well. Ever thought of maybe taking those into account Pablo? Oh and one of the first things I did was hook someone (was it ROFL-LOL?) up with Pedros since noone could help him with E****. That account was deleted for inactivity, guess it wasn't high enough level for someone of that stature.

P.P.S. I don't want to start some bitchfight here. This was just to clarify some things.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 08-23-2007 at 11:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Let's not make this a Bit-ESC v BCC thing so there's no real need to clarify points irrelevant to the OP. It's just bait for more drama... (stop biting the bait Blue_Skies (NightOwl) )

Basically, znik is just warning potential Bit-ESC recruits saying
    "How much trust can you place in a so called anti-trade site run by a shady Admin/SysOp?"

The rest of the community might be fine but if the guy running the show is dodgy then... well... znik's warned you all and it's your choice whether or not to take his advice or not.

Sharing the love

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Sorry for taking the bait.

Group hug everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    meo's Avatar RANDOM.ADS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Just another proof that those so called anti traders are just bull crap.
    they just here to advertise and over hype their sites hosted on free www. what a joke..

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post

P.S. I had posts at the old forum as well. Ever thought of maybe taking those into account Pablo? Oh and one of the first things I did was hook someone (was it ROFL-LOL?) up with Pedros since noone could help him with E****. That account was deleted for inactivity, guess it wasn't high enough level for someone of that stature.
    Actually it didn't deleted because of inactivity. I deleted it because i hate trackers which has waiting time.

But i'm stopping now defencing pablo and bit-esc, because now it looks like that he closed the site because he don't want that we could fuck off to him, i quess. Please don't trash my nick anymore. I admit that you bcc members were right. A apoligize that i never doubt you.

Sorry.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Now that is some funny shit the least he could do is front up and fight for his honour. Jesus this is ridiculous little kids, now he's shut the site. This is beyond a joke what kind of crew is that. Honestly at least have some balls ffs.

Edit:

900 posts

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Commander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    The site is seriously closed? That seems odd, this one thread made him close it then?

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    What are these bit-esc and bcc? I've never heard. Trackers?

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    They are private forums and yes it's closed

Quote Originally Posted by Bit-Esc

vBulletin Message

Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.

Contact me on my email ******@gmail.com for further info
    looks like you drove him out of businesses znik.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    so can i create a thread to destroy bcc? is that how this game works?

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast