Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which are the Rare trackers in terms of content?

Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Tongue

Hey guys,

Can you please post the trackers having rare contents.

I know two of them 1) AOM i.e Art of Misdirection 2) The Place.

It will be nice to know others too so that we dont miss on something unique
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Karagarga is the King (Queen!!) of obscure/rare/arthouse films, books, music.

I've been a member for about a year now and love the site. It is a highly specialized tracker and not for anyone. If mainstream is your passion forget about KG. It is an absolute no-no there. Torrents uploaded that are mainstream in nature are immediately deleted off the tracker. This happened to my just once and I could have cried. KG has very strict guidelines on uploading: All torrents have to have ripspecs, screenshots, plot summary, reviews etc. When you add it up it is very time consumming!!

If you are interested visit their forum: link is http://forum.karagarga.net/

You don't have to be a member of the tracker to join the forum, so it's easy to create a forum account. ONce there, find the peer-to-peer thread, and within this is a sub-thread entitled (something to this effect)...Want an invite to KG?

You have a series of questions to answer, and essentially it's there to demonstrate that you have a personal interest in the kind of material that KG offers, as well, they want to ensure that you know why being a good torrent community member is all about. If all goes well, you could be lucky and receive an invite directly from the site. In this regard you would have no worries about a bad invite tree!!!!! Getting an invite directly from tracker staff is the best way to start as you know your starting out with a good beginning.
    Good luck

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Cinematik is good too.
    TopHos and Smoking In The Rain have great non-scene stuff too...
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    diamond you can find rare thing
    if any one remember dr becker tv show i couldn't find anywhere even in biteme tv and i found the complelte show there

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    It will be helpful and ppl can also describe in a sentence or two about the speciality or content of tracker

Please keep em coming
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Cinemageddon.

Two sentences? It specializes in special torrents. The End.

Just messing. I'm not that big of an ass.

Cinemageddon has everything from martial arts to exploitation and even un-known sci-fi movies. It's quite like KG and should be (CG) used as an alternative.
    Last edited by Torn; 08-23-2007 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    oh...whats Tophos and Smoking in rain

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    Tophos and smoking in rain aren't as good as KG or cinematik..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    what about The vault ?? whats that ? Does it has rare content

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    The vault is the tracker of bussinessmen and economists!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast