Thread: ***splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow ***

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Splinter Cell hit Xbox with the force of a tsunami, taking the stealth gameplay brought to the forefront by titles like Metal Gear and honing it to new levels. Now, despite being hard at work on Splinter Cell 2, the talented folks at Ubi Soft are putting together what could be considered a 1.5 version, called Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. DOn't make the mistake of thinking that this is just a glorified add-on, because you couldn't be more wrong. This is a full sequel, even longer than the original, with new animations, enemies, scenarios and improved graphics for you stealthy folk to enjoy.

While concrete details are hard to come by, i do know this: Pandora Tomorrow will support Xbox Live, downloadable content and *gasp* multiplayer gameplay in some form or another. The mind boggles. Stay tuned to GA for additional news as it surfaces from the darkness.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster

Sorry, Hope you weren't offended by that, I just wanted an excuse to use that one! But yes thats old news. You should just post a link to the site that you copied that info from. Or did you come up with that?? Anyway its going to be a bad ass game and it will compliment the xbox's superior graphics (witch I imagine its coming on that system).

Anyway....

3. Games   -   #3
    OoOPs :"> :">
    :-" :-"
    just wanted to inform u people

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #4
    I'm sorry man I didn't mean to go off like that. I imagine not many people know about it so you did ok. Sorry if you thought I was being mean bro. I just wanted an excuse to use the picture. So your ok and sorry again

EDIT: I feel bad!! Insult me, call me a name. Call me stupid....SOMETHING!!!! I'm going crazy..........PLEASE HATE ME!!!!

5. Games   -   #5
    thats ok

Benjamen button

6. Games   -   #6
    Good.

I can't wait untill this game comes out. The jungle pics I saw were amazing! The detail was mind boggling. I've already beat the first splinter cell on HARD difficulty. Is it me or was that difficulty easy! Of course some parts I had to keep doing but in the end I could beat it all day on hard. Damn I can't wait!