Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Insane give away~ From Greken!

skazany91's Avatar yee, meybe BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    wow ... dude ... it's amazing giveaway ... i hope that u'll have good opinion in ur shool ...
    i please SCT ...

---

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    anonymoose's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Wow, this is an insane giveaway! I really really apprciate members such as yourself who are sooo generous.
    First, thanks very much for this giveaway.

My plea in this fantastic giveaway is for the swedvdr account.
    Greken, I know that you you have hundreds of people to consider in this giveaway, and I think I am worthy of an invite. I am a thoroughly active member of FST. I have made many friends here, performed giveaways of my own, and have really enjoyed it here.

I would like to make one thing clear! I am not here as a collector!- I am here for the content that swedvdr has. It is for that reason that I am not asking for the rarest trackers, with highest levels, I am instead asking for trackers which have great content that I will definately benefit from.

I have been genuinely interested in getting swedvdr, I cannot count the number of times I have checked the signup page just in case. But, I have never had any luck- so an opportunity like this cannot be missed

I have oink for music, UKNova for UK TV, I had (yes had) BitMe TV for US TV shows but my account was banned there 2 days ago as I happened to be invited in a bad invite tree, (I started a thread regarding this if you care to look) and I have TL for scene releases and all round.
    The one part that's missing is movies. I have heard that swedvdr has old movies too that are well seeded and I am a fanatic for these movies.

Well |I can promise you, if I got the account:
    -That I would not trade/sell it as I love the content there and therefore cannot afford to lose it
    -That I would be utterly grateful to you and FST
    -That I will share with the Swedvdr community too

Many thanks for considering me.

Fingers crossed- I can't wait till you choose the lucky winners.

(With the avatar--- I tried something original...I feel as if I have to try harder to get the invite!!)
    Last edited by anonymoose; 08-23-2007 at 09:15 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    simply awesome giveaways.....? would really love the get SCT or Swedvdr, sorry all the best reasons already mansions so i just hoping to get lucky once.
    GL with urs SCHOOL

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Wow...This is the best giveaway I have ever seen. Good Job!! I would love to get my hands on the ScT account. I promise not to get it banned And I will use it very wisely and keep that awesome ratio up. I have always wanted to get into ScT (Like many other users I am sure) but don't have anything good enough to trade to get it. So far I have not been successful in getting one for free. But who knows maybe to day is my lucky day!
    Finaly I promise not to trade it if I win, I will use it only for my own personal use. Thank you this is truly great, and even if I don't win, Thank you.
    Last edited by LaPistola; 08-23-2007 at 08:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    SHeeeeT!! thats a nice giveaway!! man
    i, like you, is about to start school, and this all torrent thing has gotten WAY beyond control! and i'll have to start studying very soon, but all this about torrents is not letting me. and i really want two trackers now, so that i can stop, and then i'll probably retire. and i mean it, cause there is nothing else besides what i have and what i really want. So, those two trackers are TT (trance lover) and SweDvDr (dvd lover, lol). Ill probably have to trade to get TT, but NOW i'm really hoping to use this chance. For the love of god, please give me swedvdr. i have no intention to trade it later, only for downloading dvds and for my own personal use. And the buffer, is amazing for me. my upload speed is very small, about 40kb's.
    You're really nice to give all this, but you probably have something in spare right? i mean, its hard to give it up. so i would love swedvdr. and i hope you'll consider me. Thanks

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #96
    Am gettin these weird stomach cramps n am cold but still sweating...omfg, what's happening to me..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #97
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Alright here we go:
    I started downloading torrents an year back and ofcourse like everybody with Demenoid and other open trackers. Slowly I learnt that I could quality torrents by getting into private trackers. Then I discovered FST. Over here I got my first invitation to a private tracker.
    After that I had my exams etc and was busy for 3 months.
    Now in the summer I was back in FST and got a few trackers - Level 1 to Level 3. I have been downloading and uploading at fast speeds.
    Coincidently our family got a HDTV and that was great since we can watch x264 movies.
    I am being as honest as I can, because honesty will win.
    Now I got into a few HDTV sites and got some movies.
    Still the search for a Level 5 + tracker is on.
    Probably I am in the same situation you were in a while back.
    Any help now with a great tracker - then I get into the driver's seat to help others.

If you see after the summer - I have been very active in FST.
    I have been giving and taking.
    Still the search is on for some of the great trackers.

I have a break this semester and am working instead of going back to school. Need to make some money for the tution other than chipped in by folks at home.

As far as speed, I can hook into connections at my part time work place also with T1 speed and also from home. I am currently working with baseball players (pitchers) research at a sport institute doing data input. I have dedicated speeds there. The computers there can run through the night. Thats my part time job.

So thats the current story.
    Nothing hidden there! open.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #98
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    This one is for sure one of the best's giveaway threads i've ever seen.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    I would love to grab E**** acc, simply because i never had one.
    It will be for my personal use, like every acc or invite that i'd won on few giveaway thread's.

Thanks.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #99
    greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    Alright here we go:
    I started downloading torrents an year back and ofcourse like everybody with Demenoid and other open trackers. Slowly I learnt that I could quality torrents by getting into private trackers. Then I discovered FST. Over here I got my first invitation to a private tracker.
    After that I had my exams etc and was busy for 3 months.
    Now in the summer I was back in FST and got a few trackers - Level 1 to Level 3. I have been downloading and uploading at fast speeds.
    Coincidently our family got a HDTV and that was great since we can watch x264 movies.
    I am being as honest as I can, because honesty will win.
    Now I got into a few HDTV sites and got some movies.
    Still the search for a Level 5 + tracker is on.
    Probably I am in the same situation you were in a while back.
    Any help now with a great tracker - then I get into the driver's seat to help others.

If you see after the summer - I have been very active in FST.
    I have been giving and taking.
    Still the search is on for some of the great trackers.

I have a break this semester and am working instead of going back to school. Need to make some money for the tution other than chipped in by folks at home.

As far as speed, I can hook into connections at my part time work place also with T1 speed and also from home. I am currently working with baseball players (pitchers) research at a sport institute doing data input. I have dedicated speeds there. The computers there can run through the night. Thats my part time job.

So thats the current story.
    Nothing hidden there! open.
    i can fill you bro but you didnt mentioned what tracker you prefer for the giveaway right? did you?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #100
    greken i dont know if you read my post but i want u to give e**** to sgt major since he wants it

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast