Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Insane give away~ From Greken!

dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hey, that is the biggest giveaway i've ever seen! Thanks for all the good trackers here, it's awesome! I'm here to ask for Swedvdr here to fill up all my DVD needs! I mainly use bittorrent to download movies and i'm a collector (of movies ). That would be very good, especially with that huge buffer.

Again, many thanks for this giveaway and good luck with school, my university is almost starting again too.

Edit: I've seen the thread and a lot of people are asking for Swedvdr... Since you also have invites for E***o, and i record *A LOT* of music cd's (yes, only FLAC ones ), i would gladly take that one instead... But my preference goes to Swedvdr! Your call mate. Thanks.
    Last edited by dbmp; 08-23-2007 at 09:49 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #122
    JamesBlunt's Avatar damn i luv music BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    great choice man
    u must put school first believe me i had troubles in my study because of torrent and fst cuz i was spending all time here :s
    at last if u could just give me any of that big trackers sct swedvdr E**** nb
    and i promise u i will use them and keep a good ratio

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #123
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlunt View Post
    great choice man
    u must put school first believe me i had troubles in my study because of torrent and fst cuz i was spending all time here :s
    at last if u could just give me any of that big trackers sct swedvdr E**** nb
    and i promise u i will use them and keep a good ratio
    yea same here....thats why i wanna get e**** and focus on my school work

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #124
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hey man. can I please get the SweDVDr? I gotta friend who got an account there and he gave me access to see what the site was like, so i could find out if i really wanted the tracker. There's no no doubt about it, i want it so bad you can't even imagine.
    So if you could be so kind? The E**** and ScT is also very much appreciated, but i mainly want SweDVDr.

- 16united04

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #125
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    lol, i hope you're keeping a few accounts for school ... having recent tv shows and a bunch of movies can be a social thing!
    I do not trade accounts or invites!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #126
    Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    E**** good buffer (can request invites) please my speed:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/174158708.png

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #127
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    fantastic giveaway mate ! one of the biggest i have seen here ! just hope it falls on right hands , such valuable accounts could be ruined/banned by some shameless traders , would be a shame if it happened .

i would really love to have a CZone invite . heard its a really nice site for content , would like to have an invite for it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #128
    n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Good luck in ur life

and if u can give me any one its ok

thnx any way

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #129
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by greken24 View Post
    Yeah here i am again!
    Since i dont want to trade anymore and since the damn schoolstart has come in i had to diside if im goin to spend my time into the torrents/FST or school. Well as school wins the deal with 51%, i must leave the internet world and all my favorite trackers which is too damn hard for me to do but this is the best way for me!A big thx for everyone who helped me here and respected me!

From Greken with Love&Respect
    FINALLY! now throw the computer trough the window and you own your life again

congratulations greken, i hope you have a happy and sexfull life, enjoy the world!

guys like this make me happy
    Last edited by jokzor; 08-23-2007 at 10:28 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #130
    sangos's Avatar T|-|E RE/-\PER BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    First......
    that is a very f**kin awesome giveaway !!!!

and Good Luck to u with the school and i hope u get what u want !!

can i have the SCT account ??

Quote Originally Posted by greken24 View Post

~CONVINCE ME!~
    hmm..u might not see me as active on this forum...but am more of an observer than a forumer..but
    am an all around nice guy..i would really like to have that buffered SCT..its the one account i've always wanted..u can look thro my old posts and u'll find that i participated in almost all the sct giveaway threads i saw..and u can also see thro my old posts and u'll find that am not an accounts holder..i normally get the account i use..the number of trackers i have are really limited 2 what i use most..not just for rarity stuff..yeah i trade sometimes..2 get to trackers i cant get..but sct is kinda out of my league..and i dont have that much friends around here that would hook me up with such a site like sct..now i really know like everybody else..that sct is the best when it comes 2 content..and when the account comes with such a MEGA BUFFER..that would really help me..especially that my connection isnt that good at all..but i manage to keep a good ratio @ most sites..anyway..i hope i've kinda convinced u with my post..and HEY..AND THATS ME IN THE AVATAR YA HEAR ME..IF YA DONT GIVE ME THAT SCT..LET'S MAKE SURE UR NOT GONNA GO 2 COLLEGE HA!!.....thank u sir..
    Last edited by sangos; 08-24-2007 at 03:18 AM.

change it so i dont get my A** Kicked

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast