Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Movies With Lots Of Sources

Proffesional Dumbass
    ive been wanting to see a few movies lately and all the new ones have little sources.
    what would u reccomend me downloading (must have enough sources for a good download)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I wish I knew myself, been trying to download The matrix Reloaded SVCD CD's 1-3 bin/cue files for about a 2 weeks now. (almost there I might add )

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by swarnel@29 June 2003 - 10:51
    ive been wanting to see a few movies lately and all the new ones have little sources.
    what would u reccomend me downloading (must have enough sources for a good download)
    If you want really new movies then K-lite isn't the best system to use. I use Bittorrent, I know there are better methods out there, but I find it the easiest to use. You will get all of the latest releases well before fast track and if you are in early you will get plenty of sources. It's the opposite of Kazaa in that respect.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Proffesional Dumbass
    i know what u mean but im finding bittorrent real slow.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by swarnel@29 June 2003 - 10:24
    Yeah it can be quite slow - but leave it on - it usually speeds up after I leave it on (for movies i have to have it on for at least 15 - 20 hours anyway). If you hit the torrent at the right time you will have plenty of seeders, and you will get it quite quickley. The main suprnova site is down but, apparantley, will be up again soon.

Theres an experimental Bittorrent that allows you to limit your uploads - but i found it terrible.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    normallytakes me about 3 -- 4 day 2 get a movie but below ir sum movies i got amazingly quick due 2 lots of sources...

28 days later --- Got this in 7 hours ---- Quickest movie i haver got...

The Eye ---- day and a half

Scarface ---- day and a half

Terminator 2 --- day and a half

Donnie Darko --- 12 hours amazing movie

fight Club ---- 1 day

thats all i can rember for now anyway

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    forq2
    i usually use kazaa or bit torrent for dloading movies mostly bit torrent. the fastest i ever got a movie was in 45 minutes off kazaa and that was signs when it came out

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    maddytherenegade's Avatar Poster
    The Hulk has lot of sources, but most of them are goddamn fakes...

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+29 June 2003 - 11:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 29 June 2003 - 11:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-swarnel@29 June 2003 - 10:24
    Yeah it can be quite slow - but leave it on - it usually speeds up after I leave it on (for movies i have to have it on for at least 15 - 20 hours anyway). If you hit the torrent at the right time you will have plenty of seeders, and you will get it quite quickley. The main suprnova site is down but, apparantley, will be up again soon.

Theres an experimental Bittorrent that allows you to limit your uploads - but i found it terrible. [/b][/quote]
    Tell me more about this bittorrent, I got the software but coldnt find any decnet sites with download links....

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Retired
    For new movies I use IRC, The movies are mostly in .MPG. (My record was a complete 700MB movie in 57 MIN&#33; )
    There are many bots that have upload speeds around 4MB so downloading goes very fast if only 20 people are connected

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast