Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Thanx and Hope

  1. #1
    DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    My Fancy
    Posts
    569

    Heart

    I missed Registeration at Revolt Forums.
    I love to be member there as well as I'm loving to be member here on FST .

    I found here Very kind,helpful,respectful People who helped me and others.


    Now,I Hope if any Kind man let me make my dream come true and become amember of Revolt Forums...So,I can Rest in Peace

    There is no much more to say..Just Thanx;All of You;You People of FST

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cai0's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    78
    good luck with getting it, but a question, is this the first "love-giving post for getting something" or I am wrong?

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,061
    no, it is an angle most users here use to get something other than by just plainly asking or begging

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Konsignacija's Avatar Elite United Crew BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    482
    You cant get it. The moment you log in you will be disable. Get over it

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    My Fancy
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Cai0 View Post
    good luck with getting it, but a question, is this the first "love-giving post for getting something" or I am wrong?
    Love can't be only Expressed in words,man
    there are other means to express love

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sangos's Avatar T|-|E RE/-\PER BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in a house..... Dum-a*s !
    Age
    27
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaDony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cai0 View Post
    good luck with getting it, but a question, is this the first "love-giving post for getting something" or I am wrong?
    Love can't be only Expressed in words,man
    there are other means to express love
    Please.........

    Enlighten me !!!


    change it so i dont get my A** Kicked

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    My Fancy
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by sangos View Post
    Please........

    Enlighten me !!!
    1-When Somebody needs help,we all try to help him with all we know
    I'm not talking about only myself,I'm talking about the whole FST members here

    2-when a n00b wanna build his way up,we try to help,not to let down

    3-Honest in trading is Love

    etc...

    I hope you got enlightened enough,m8

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    sangos's Avatar T|-|E RE/-\PER BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in a house..... Dum-a*s !
    Age
    27
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaDony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sangos View Post
    Please........

    Enlighten me !!!
    1-When Somebody needs help,we all try to help him with all we know
    I'm not talking about only myself,I'm talking about the whole FST members here

    2-when a n00b wanna build his way up,we try to help,not to let down

    3-Honest in trading is Love

    etc...

    I hope you got enlightened enough,m8
    No

    i meant Enlighten me why didnt u Post in the revolt Topic

    it`s a very nice idea and wont make FST full of topic like this

    BTW
    here it is !!!


    change it so i dont get my A** Kicked

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,699
    Oh No !! Not again, How many of these Threads have to "clutter" the Invite section, if everyone "missed" the Open signup??? Shhhhhhhhhhh

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •