they disable ppl for no reason
    incorrect
    agree 100%
    revolt is incorrect
    why open for banned 90% of users?
    policatily correct !!!
    compliments el-chequevara

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I'm still there but know a few people disabled for no reason. And I don't understand why people want to get in there. I mean they expect torrents, but it's little forum...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well, considering what some older members of revolt think about the quality of people who signed up recently, it's no wonder that some new users got disabled for whichever reasons.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I would like to be in because of the forum, i know perfectly that is not a tracker... And i wouldn't know why they would ban someone with no reason... They must know what they do! So many people created dupe accounts, or tried to trade them right away...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    there's probably a reason you got ban'd, weather you agree with it or not is your own opinion. Could be: using a proxy, bragging/talking about it on another forum, a post they didn't like on their forum (doesn't have to be spam), or maybe they just didn't like you. It is a private site, they can ban who they want, for any reason. If they dont want you, why do you care about them?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Also, I think most who signed up only did it because they wanted a rare account. They don't deserve to be members so who cares if they're banned?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    no-one was banned for no reason. I bet everyone who was banned knows why they were banned as do most of the readers here. I suppose some people just fin it harder to be honest

I got a pm from one guy lets call him Mr X (not real name)

Q:Why you ban my mr X account
    A:you had dupe accounts Mr Y and Mr Z
    Q:You didnt know I had them when you banned me I only tried to use them later and found out they were banned

Really it beggers belief. We are evaluating the intake all the time. A minority will, I think become good members. I have to agree with some of the posters here we are not a BT site we are a forum. how many times do we have to say it. If you want a tracker go elsewhere.
    Last edited by josegavara; 08-24-2007 at 03:51 PM. Reason: spelling

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    They are violating the site rules, then complaining why they got banned, really funny!!
    FLiP all the way!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by josegavara View Post
    Really it beggers belief. We are evaluating the intake all the time. A minority will, I think become good members. I have to agree with some of the posters here we are not a BT site we are a forum. how many times do we have to say it. If you want a tracker go elsewhere.
    PM SPAM ALERT!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Out of 500
    300 got banned know as trades and had dupe account and was banned on other sites ip pass on revolt. you get me know why you was banned lmfao just nices revolt doing a good job
    betta luck next time
    so people plz stop crying
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 08-24-2007 at 05:08 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast