Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: need help with revolt

..... BT Rep: +2
    edit.
    Last edited by pone44; 08-24-2007 at 01:54 PM. Reason: wrong site i think.lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    maybe you were banned for posting spam?

15 posts in a few hours
    So true.

there's a thread in the forum where most who had just signed up decided to follow one another with dross, lo & behold 90% of that thread is actually now baned, that thread should be made a stickie on how not to post in there.

Wise words, if you have nothing to say, then stfu and say nothing. And quality over quantity will always win the day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    maybe you were banned for posting spam?

15 posts in a few hours
    So true.

there's a thread in the forum where most who had just signed up decided to follow one another with dross, lo & behold 90% of that thread is actually now baned, that thread should be made a stickie on how not to post in there.

Wise words, if you have nothing to say, then stfu and say nothing. And quality over quantity will always win the day.
    hit the nail on the head

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    listen to the major he knows his shit.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    what the hell r u talking about..
    i requested help not anything else...
    just like spamming...
    if anyone can help me getting my account back plz PM me..
    good day..
    plz post related to what's written

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    go to *munched* and join #revolt

if there are users in that channel (which there usually are) and they are not very responsive, be patient; it is enough your account is disabled, just do not pm them without asking them first
    Whatever you do do not join #revolt. You can try #help, some people have been answered through that channel. But #revolt is for members only. Joining #revolt if you are not a member will probably get you banned from the server (not just the channel).

Anyways, of all the accounts that were banned I've heard of 1 user who might have been restored (not sure). Thats 1 out of ±300 banned accounts. The revolt staff does their research before banning. And we have a small userbase so it isn't that hard to separate the English from the Dutch.

The Rules (you shouldn't even have to read them because they are common sense) are simple yet the majority of the new influx had difficulty following them: Don't dupe, spam or trade.

It has been said a dozen times. We are just a forum/irc. The tracker is only for requests and bullshit. For reference there are only 19 torrents listed at this time.

Hard to deny we are semi-elitist (iirc we've never had serious open signups and we are careful about who to invite) but we never force you to join us or like us. We only provide the opportunity for both from time to time or to certain people. In fact the main reason I don't invite people is because most people I'd consider 'worthy' aren't looking for another forum community to join.

-- a long-term Revolt member.
    Last edited by spectator1; 08-29-2007 at 01:24 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i have seent atleast 5 members getting banned beacause they were asking why they cant access the browse when they have completed 25 posts..lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    that'll be in the thread where they were told why the couldn't enter and one by one they kept on asking.........now thats dumb

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    It seems that 90% of users who got in to revolt were n00bs who are sitting all the night in front of their PC's and hitting F5 10 times in a minute..! And they can't appreciate something what they should...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    may i quote you mestari? =P

It seems that 90% of the users who got into revolt are n00b and need to read some rules

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast